Chapter 6

Dipper's pov;
I opened the door when Wendy gave me the word but I realized she was VERY upset. As soon as I saw Wendy she was sitting down on the floor with her knee's up to her chest, and she was holding her left wrist. She was starting to shake as she saw me enter the bathroom in fear of what I may see. I stood there emotionless not knowing what to think.

Wendy's pov:
I sat there on the floor, looking down in complete emotional pain. I was worried on what to do if I should show him the cuts or not but I decided to show him. He then sat down next to me and he wrapped an arm around me to comfort me. I was shaking uncontrollably as I let go of wrist. He lifted his head up as I showed him my arm and he looked at it in the most concerned face he could do.

Dipper's pov:
I was so shocked when I saw Wendy's arm with around 15 cuts from her wrist to mid-way up her arm. Then I saw 1 deep cut that was still bleeding and I felt terrible. I looked at Wendy and she flinched as I knew she was thinking I was going to yell or get angry at her for cutting herself. "Wendy?" I whispered. She stayed looking down and she made the most heartbreaking sound of a whimper, almost like a dog in pain. I got up as she took her arm off my hands and I found the band-aids which were in the very back of the cupboard. I sat down in front of her as she slowly lifted her head up and still bracing as if i'm about to release an angry yell at her, but no i'm not that type of person. I lifted her chin up using my finger and she looking at me with tears slowly falling from her eyes. I wiped each one away again gently and I kissed her forehead and held her. "Are you cranky that I did what I did D-Dipper?" She asked scared. "I would never be cranky with you Wendy, I know you are going through a very tough part of life and I'll make sure i'm there to help you. Depression is a very tough thing to deal with but like I said, i'm here for you Wendy. I care about you so much" I said lovingly. I then let her go as I grabbed the band-aids and carefully placed them around the painful deep scratch before placing another 3 on the other scrathes as they were all very close together. "C'mon Wendy, today let's have some fun!" I said with a happy tone.

Wendy's pov:
I wonder why Dipper isn't angry with me for hurting myself? He is so caring, gentle and always there for me whenever I need him. As he said he will be with me all the way and as he held me, I realized that I love him. I was blushing madly as the last few tears dropped from my eyes and I began to make a small smile. "C'mon Wendy, today let's have some fun!" Dipper said happily. He held put his hand to help me get up from the floor and I gladly took it. But as we were going to the lounge room so he could grab his car keys, I was still holding his hands but I decided on some other plans. Just as Dipper was going to grab his keys, I grabbed his shirt and we went to the bedroom.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading the entire book so far, you guys rock! Chapter 7 will be released later on today!