Chapter 7

Dipper's pov:
Just as I was about to grab my car keys so we could go somewhere for fun, Wendy grabs my shirt and pulls me to go to the bedroom. She looked like she had a happy smile so I decided to not fight it and let her do what she wants to do. She takes me into the room and pushed me onto the bed. "Aaarrrggghhh, i'm dead" I said playfully as I fell onto the bed. Wendy had a laugh before she stared at me. I lived those big beautiful green eyes of hers. I sat up on the bed as I realized I could feel my face getting hotter from blushing. Wendy sat next to me with a long sigh. "What's up Wendy?" I asked her. She looked down at her arm with those 4 band-aids on her arm covering those cuts she did whilst in depression. She then looked up at me and said "Dipper, how much do you really care about me?" I asked him. I held her hand as I said "More than I care about myself, its like that saying, i'd take a bullet for you and i'd sacrifice myself for you". She was shocked at what I said. She squeezed my hand "Aw, Dipper you are the most sweetest person ever" she said to me. I looked at her again in the eyes but at the same time I was being serious about what I was going to say. "Wendy, you don't deserve any of the crap your dad, brothers and friends give you. You deserve to be treated properly with respect and happiness but if nobody can seem to do so, then i'll be the one who does" I said with every word coming from my heart. Wendy then lifted my hair and kissed my birthmark and as she did that, I blushed again. "You already do treat me like that Dipper and i'm so grateful for that". We looked at each other still holding hands and we smiled.

Wendy's pov:
I felt for the first time in ages, I felt wanted and loved by someone. Dipper is the most sweetest person I know and he knows how to treat any woman. I then lightly pushed Dipper down onto the bed and he looked at me very nervously. "Dip, you ok?" He then looked at me and I could immediatley tell he was blushing. "Y-yeah W-Wendy, i'm fine" he said. He was about to sit back up when I pushed him down again. "Stay there Dipper" I said with my hand on his chest. He looked at me with his expression looking confused and a bit uncomfortable. "Trust me Dipper" I whispered to him. He nodded back in response as I think he couldn't come up with any words. I then slowly made my way on top of Dipper. I rested my head on the left side of his chest and placed my sore left arm on his left shoulder and my right hand resting next to my face. I then relaxed and rested my body on his, as I was more so on his left side. "W-Wendy, what are you doing?" He asked me. "Aw, am I not allowed to cuddle with my best friend" I said with my head risen up looking a him with a sad face. Dipper immediatley replied back saying "No no, Wendy its ok, I was just wondering what you were doing was all, I never actually cuddled with someone before" he said while scratching the back of his neck with his right hand. I looked at his arm and blushed as he was flexing without knowing it as he scratched his neck. I then quickly looked at him and said to him "It's my first time too". He said looked at me and kissed my nose before placing his arms on my back. I snuggled into him and was sinking in every moment of this event.

Time skip 6:00pm

Wendy's pov:
I woke up and checked out the time on the clock. I whispered to myself "Jeez, me and Dipper were asleep the entire day!". I looked back at him and he looked so handsome. I leaned over slowly and kissed his nose before slowly releasing myself from Dipper's grip. I then got off the bed and decided to go for a shower to wake myself up. I walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes before stepping into the shower. I decided to take off the band-aids so I could wash the cuts so they don't get infected, although it did hirt trying to take them off but I managed to anyways. I stepped in and turned the taps to release hot and cold water until the tempreature was just right. I immediatley decided to wash my cuts so I could get them done and over with but to my suprise it didn't sting as bad as I thought it would be. After I washed the cuts, I began washing body.

Dipper's pov:
I woke up in a groggy mood and realized immediatley that Wendy wasn't there. I frowned at that site because I miss cuddling with her. I rose my head and checked out the alarm clock which read 6:05pm. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I decided to head in for a shower to help wake myself up. I grabbed my towel and slowly stumbled my way to the door. I could see some light coming from the bottom space of the door and thought Wendy must be drying her hair or cleaning her cuts or something. I opened the door and just before I walked in I could feel steam hit me in the face which immdiatley woke me up. But then I turned my head and I immediatley blushed with embarrassment as I saw Wendy in the shower. I was about to quietly exit the bathroom but I was caught. "AH DIPPER! I'm having a shower here!" she screamed at me as she covered herself. I looked at her face and I immediatley ran out and as I closed the door I managed to choke out "I,I'm so sorry Wendy. I was breathing heavily and my face felt very hot which means my face was fully red. I felt so ashamed at what I just did and ran out to the front enterance of my apartment and sat there for some time to sort out how to apologize to Wendy. But how?

Chapter 7 completed! Chapters 8 & 9 will be released tomorrow.