Chapter 12

Manly Dan's pov: (2 days earlier)
After I had my few morning drinks I was gonna grab another one from the fridge until my daughter and my brothers tried to stop me. As being the strongest lumberjack in gravity falls, I pushed them all off of me and I slugged them each with one massive punch to the arm. I grabbed another beer and then I faced them before my anger exploded and I yelled at them at the top of my voice "You kids are ridiculous! Your such disgraces to this family and you mean very little to me! Now get out of site!" And pointed to their rooms. I didn't care if they were crying or still in pain. Once I saw them enter their rooms, I wenr back to the backyard and sat down whilst drinking my 5th beer and I didn't care if it was nearly noon. I then slowly drifted off to sleep.

3 hours later

I awoke a few hours later, looking at my watch with the time displaying 3:06pm. I got up off my chair and went back inside realizing the boys and Wendy were still in their rooms. "KIDS! Get out here now!" I yelled out loudly from the lounge room. All the boys came out, but no Wendy. "Where is Wendy!?" I demanded an answer. The boys looked around nervously as I realized they were hiding something from me... I grew furious "WELL, WHERE IS SHE!?" I yelled at them. They began crying as the confessed. "She went to stay at a friend's place, but she didnt tell us which one!" They said together. I stormed out of the house and began my search to find my daughter... she's gonna get it!

8:00pm
I've searched the water tank, the forest, the city, and the library... where the hell could they be!? I decided to go back home and go to bed before I get anymore angry.

The Next Day
I woke up and rolled to my side and grabbed a half empty bottle of beer that was still on my nightstand. I drank the rest of it before getting dressed and stepping out to find my daughter. "I'm so angry with her, I swear to god when I find her i'll be-!" He walked along as he recognized her friends at the nearby park. I walked up to them in anger, they all turned and looked at me with feared faces, pfff little babies. "Where's Wendy!?" I yelled at them. The girl with the purple hair spoke up "S-she's with D-Dipper, sir" she said studdering with fear. "Where is Dipper!" I yelled again. She told me his address. "Haha, Dipper Pines you little son of a bitch! I'm coming for you!" I said to myself. I walked off from the scared teens and made my way to see that scrawny little bastard that stole my daughter from me!

45 Mins Later

Found it! I began getting more angrier as I thought of Dipper. I walked up to his apartment door and ripped it off its hinges and yelled out "I know your in here!"

Sorry for the short chapter guys and i'm very sorry I haven't uploaded in forever, i'll try to upload the next chapter within 2 days! Thank you for understanding and don't forget to vote and comment!