Chapter 3

Narrator's pov:
Dipper drove his car into the apartment parking lot and helped Wendy out of the car. He then grabbed her luggage from the back seat and they walked up to the front door of his apartment.

Dipper's pov:
I opened the door and let Wendy in first, I gentley placed her luggae to one side of the hallway and showed her my apartment. I first showed her the kitchen where the fridge was, the cups, bowls, plates and cutlery was. Then I showed her the lounge room and we both sat down on the couch for a minute as I talked to her about my big tv and awesome speakers. She looked very happy to be with me. "You ok Wendy?" I asked her with a smile. "I'm much happier now, thank you for letting me stay here with you Dipper" she said happily. She then looked down at the tiled floor with a frown "I just hope i'm not gonna be in the way or take too much space or money from you" she said worried. I reassured her by pulling her in next to me for a quick cuddle. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she snuggled her head on my chest as I used one hand to stroke her long beautiful soft red hair. "Of course not Wendy". I was blushing madly from this but luckily Wendy didn't notice. After a couple minutes, she sat back up and we continued on with the tour. I showed her where everything was and as well as the bathroom and my room.

Wendy's pov:
Dipper's bedroom was massive! But I loved the small apartment. It was very clean and smelled of pine tree. I looked around before asking Dipper "Hey Dip, is this the only bedroom you have?" Dipper turned to look at me while scratching his neck "Yeah, it is but don't worry, you will have my room and I'll be sleeping on the couch". I said with a smile "Aw, thanks Dip your too kind". I pulled him into a hug but he was taller than me so my head rested against his upper chest. "I hear your heartbeat Dip" I said softley. He gave out a little chuckle before I let him go. I sat on the massive double bed as he left then came back with my luggage and placed it next to the bed.

Dipper's pov:
I sat next to her on the bed and asked her how long is she staying. "How long can I stay for?" She asked me. I placed my hand on hers. She looked at me as I said "As long as you want". She had tears coming out of her eyes, so I wiped off each one with my thumb gently and she moved closer as I hugged her and reassured her as she gentley sobbed on my shoulder. "Hey, hey it's ok Wendy i'm here" I said. I slowly rocked back and foward and she let out her final tears.

Wendy's pov:
I asked Dipper how long I can stay for as he responded with as long as I wanted to. As soon as he said that, I began to cry because I now know I've escaped and I don't have to face my abusive dad for a while but as well, Dipper is being so caring and he is the most gentle person I know. He then began wiping of my tears one by one whilst being so gentle with his thumb. He then hugged me as I place my head on his shoulder and I began to sob into his shoulder but luckily it didn't last long.