Chapter 9

Wendy's pov:
I sat on Dipper's lap, looking into his deep brown eyes and he was staring into mine. I looked down at myself as I started to blush really hard. Dipper notices this and lifts my head up with his hands. He gave me a comforting smile as he cupped my face and I tried to give one back but he knew how nervous I was. "Wendy, its ok, i'm here for you and only you and I gotta ask you something very important" he said sounding lovingly but serious at the same time. I realized what was about to happen and I began to release some tears. He held my hand gentley. "Wendy Corduroy, will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my girlfriend?" He asked me. "Oh Dipper, of course!" He hugged me and I hugged him back. We did this for about a good minute before we released each other from the hug and as soon as he stared at me, he knew I was crying but from happiness and the feeling of joy that was roaming through my heart. He kissed each tear that was coming from my eyes but luckily there wasn't many there. His soft lips pressing against the tears that ran down my face made my heart go warm and I couldn't help but smile at this. He pulled back from kissing my cheeks as there was no longer any tears but I pulled him back by his shirt and I pressed my lips against his and it felt so good when he kissed me back. We kissed until we needed to breathe again. He then kissed my lips before making a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck. He began stroking my hair as he kissed my neck. I moaned quietly as he did that. Dipper then give me a little gentle bite on my neck as my heart began to race.

Dipper's pov:
I was in heaven when Wendy decided to pull my shirt to lean me back in and she kissed me! I was on cloud nine feeling so happy as well that not only am I now dating the most beautiful woman on the planet, me and her are also kissing! I decided to man up as we pulled away from the kiss so we could breathe, I kissed her gentley on the lips before I began to stroke her hair and began to kiss her from her lips, to her cheek, her jawline, and finally to her neck. She moaned softley at what I was doing so I continued by giving her a small but very gentle bite on her neck and she moaned a little bit louder. I pulled my head up and saw that luckily I didn't leave a hickey before I looked at her with a big smile on my face. Her facial expression changed from a innocent heavenly smile to a mischievous smile as she put her hand onto my chest and pushed me down to lay down on my back. I lifted my head with a nervous chuckle that came out of my mouth and my face again began to grow hot from blushing. I then see Wendy slowly crawling on top of me, her eyes locked onto mine and she purred as she stopped.

Wendy's pov:
I decided to kick things up a notch by putting my hand on his fit and muscular chest and pushed him gentley so he would be laying down. He looked at me with a nervous smile. It warms my heart to know under the muscles and adult Dipper, is the same sweet nervous little Dipper from when I first met him. I decided to slowly climb on top of him. As I did, I immediatley noticed Dipper was blushing but soon it went away as I stopped crawling and was completley on top of him with my hands still supporting me on the bed. I leaned in closer till our eyes locked and we were inches from our foreheads touching. I purred with excitement as I gave him a quick peck on the lips before sitting on top of him. "Dipper, let me show you how much I love you". "Go for it sweetheart" Dipper replied lovingly. I then unbuttoned my top and took it off to show my bra. Dipper looked at my chest with big eyes before staring back at me with a huge grin. I then got off of him only for a few seconds as I took off my pj pants. I was now wearing my bra and underwear. I looked away whilst blushing but Dipper sat up and pulled me on top of him again. "You look beautiful, your face, your body, everything about you is amazing Wendy" he whispered into my ear. I held him tightly with a hug before I crashed my lips onto his. I then sat back on top of him before I grabbed the top of his shirt and ripped it off to reveal his muscular chest and body. "Wendy, what are you doing, that was my favourite shirt!" Dipper complained. "Am I not allowed to see my boyfriend's body?" I asked while feeling his abs with my hand. "You could've asked me to take my shirt off, you didn't have to tear it in half" Dipper laughed. "Sorry baby" I said lovingly. He pulled me in and he kissed me deeply.

Hey everyone! Sorry for the later chapter but this chapter and chapter 10 will be in 2 parts. Chapter 10 will continue on so sexual content will be in that chapter.