Chapter 18 (Final Chapter)

Dipper's pov:
Me and Wendy continued to hold hands as we were walking with a quick pace so we could make it back in time to see the fireworks with Mable and Soos. I looked about and saw them. "Hey Wendy, there's Mable and Soos" I said to her as I pointed in their direction. Mable turned and saw us and pointed to the spot next to them. Me and Wendy laughed as we approached the spot. "Alright Wendy, i'll set it up and we can begin enjoying the fireworks" I said to her with excitement. She smiles at me and took a step back. I folded out the picnic blanket and let Wendy sit down first. "You can go first Mad'am" I said to her in a hilarious fancy voice. "Why thank you kind Sir" She said doing the same voice and we both laughed at that. She then sat down and I sat next to her as Mable took out her phone. "Scrapbook oppourtuniry!" She said as her, Soos, Wendy and I got in for the camera shot.

5 minutes later
"And thank you all for coming! Don't forget to buy some Mystery Shack Fair merchandise! And now the moment is here, enjoy everyone!" Grunkle Stan said as he exited the stage and the fireworks show began. I took out my phone and Wendy noticed as sit sat next to me facing the camera and I took the picture as I leaned in and kissed her cheek while a firework exploded in the air. "Good photo Dip" Wendy smiled as she scooted over next to me as I placed my arm around her waist while we watched the rest of the magnificent fireworks display. "Hey Wendy" I whispered to her as I could tell the show was nearing the end, "Yeah Dip?" She said as she looked at me "Your so beautiful and I love you" I told her as the final firework exploded and I leaned in and kissed her before she could respond. "I love you too my handsome boy" She said to me as she kissed me back. "Aaawww! You guys are so cute together!" I heard Mable say as we parted for air. I honestly forgot we were at the fair for a moment. I looked over and smiled "Thanks Mable" I said to her. "Dude, your fellow pterodactyl bro will be best man!" Soos said with a laugh. I nodded in response as I looked back at Wendy who was slightly blushing from Soos' comment. "Shall we go home Wendy?" I asked her. "Yeah Dipper, i'm starting to get prettt tired myself" Wendy said as she began to yawn and rub her eyes. "Alright let's go".

Wendy's pov:
After Soos' comment, I immediatley blushed but I hope Dipper didn't see it, although what are the odds my baby saw it. "Shall we go home Wendy?" He asked me which snapped me back to reality when I began thinking of our wedding. "Yeah Dipper, i'm starting to get pretty tired myself" I told him and I then yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Alright let's go" He said. I then got up and off the picnic blanket and helped Dipper fold it back up. He then grabbed it and placed it under his right arm. We then smiled at each other before turning around and looking down at Mable and Soos. "We shall see you guys soon!"Dipper said to them. "Will do bro bro!" Mable said as she ran and hugged both Me and Dipper at the same time which made us smile as we hugged her back. "I shall see you on Monday Dipper and Wendy for work! But for now, goodnight and have fun you two!" Soos said as it was his turn to stand up from the blanket and gave both Me and Dipper a fist bump. "Will do Soos!" Me and Dip said at the same time. "Bye guys!" I said to them as I held Dipper's hand and turned around as we began walking to the carpark for the final time. As we made it back to the car, Dipper unlocked the car and placed the picnic blanket in the boot before closing it up and he looked at me. "No more trying to murder me in the back alright?" Dipper said as he began to laugh. "Of course not baby" I said to him with a giggle. He then came over and opened the door for me and as I entered, of course he held his hand out and once again, I accepted it and entered the car and he closed the door. He then opened and closed his door before beginning to drive off.

10 minutes later

Dipper's pov
As I was driving I was smiling and couldn't get rid of it as Wendy seemed to notice. "Why are you still smiling you goofball?" Wendy said with a giggle. We pulled into the driveway as I said "We will talk about it when we go inside Wendy" I said. She nodded as we got out of the car and I wrapped my arm and side hugged her as we walked to the front door. I unlocked it and let her in first before then entering myself and closing and locking the front door again. I saw Wendy walk over and collapse on the couch and I soon followed once I placed my keys on the kitchen table then I walked over and sat next to her. Wendy immediatley hugged my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. "Some night tonight wasn't it Dipper?" She whispered to me. "Yeah Wendy, but it was magical and so many memories were created especially the ones of us" I said happily as I held her hand and squeezed it. She immediatley squeezes back and released a happy sigh which made me smile. "Wendy?" "Yeah Dipper?" "You remember about what your brothers said earilier about you can live with me?" "Yeah, what about it?" "Well... did you want to move in with me?" "That's the plan baby" Wendy responded and lifted her head and looked at me and I looked back. We both smiled and looked at each others eyes then lips. We both leaned in at the same time and I planted a soft gentle smile on Wendy's lips. I soon broke the kiss because I needed air and just as I did, Wendy snuggled up to me and rested her head on my chest. "I hear your heartbeat Dip" Wendy whispered to me and I smiled knowing she is happy now. I then held her hand as she placed it next to her head. "Some sleepover wasn't Wendy" "It was one crazy rollercoaster but now I can have my happily ever after with my loving boyfriend and now am living with him" She said to me lovingly. I planted a kiss on her head as bith began to drift off to sleep. "I love you Wendy".

And that's the end guys! Thank you to everyone who have read it, commented and voted on it and I appreciate it very much! And not to worry Wendip and soon Dipcifca fans as "The Airplane Incident" (Wendip) will be continuing and soon a couple more stories will be released in the future including some other ships obviously including Dipcifca! And once again, thank you everyone!