Chapter 14

(1 hour after)
Dipper's pov:
I was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper when I spotted an article. "Hey Wendy, come check this out". I yell out to her as she was getting a glass of water. She came over and sat down next to me. "What's up?" She asked. "Here" I gave her the paper and pointed to an article. "The Mystery Shack's annual "Mystery Fair" today at 5:00pm" She read on. She then turned to me and had a big smile on her face. "What do you think baby, can you still go even though you kinda got jacked up thanks to my dad? I don't want to force you to go if my man is still in pain" She said sounded concerned. I looked down at my wrapped up arm and lifted my hand to feel the other cuts and bruises that I recieved during the fight. I then looked back up to Wendy and she looked concerned but I smiled at her, placed my free hand onto hers and squeezed it before saying confidentley "Of course I'm fine, besides nothing won't stop me from spending time with the woman I love". "Aww Dip". She then scotted over to sit on my lap. I wrapped my free hand around her waist as she rested her head on my chest. "I love you so much Mason" She said sounding serious but lovingly at the same time. I will admit, I still do hate it whenever someone calls me by my actual name but unless it's Wendy then that's fine by me. I chuckled as she said my name "I love you as well Wendy" I said as I began stroking her hair.

Wendy's pov:
I decided to say something to let him know how much I love and care about him. I sat on his lap before resting my head on his warm, strong chest. "I love you so much Mason" I said. He gave me a small chuckle before hearing those same words back except in my name. "I love you as well Wendy" He said sounding serious and loving. I smiled and sighed happily as he began stroking my hair. After a few minutes, I spoke. "Hey Dip?" "Yeah Wendy?" He asked waiting for my response. "Are you excited to see the others again? Mable? Stan? Ford? Soos and Melody?" I said whilst feeling excitement. "Wendy, you know it's only been 2 days ago since we last saw everybody right?" He said as he chuckled. I felt embarrased, guess my excitement to hang out with my boyfriend in public kinda took over my brain. "Oh yeah that's right" I tried saying casually but I knew Dipper could tell I was embarrassed. He lifted my head up gentley and smiled at me and chuckled as we looked into each others eyes. "You look so cute when your face goes red" He said as he kissed my nose. "Oh Dip, you always know what to say and do to make me feel better" I said before kissing him deeply on the lips.

Time skip 6 hours later

Wendy's pov:
I had my shower and was getting dressed in Dipper's room. I heard Dipper knocking on the door. I yelled out "What's up baby?" He responded with "Just gonna head in for a shower and then getting dressed then we can go, sound good?" He asked. "Of course" I responded with. I started looking at what other clothes I had left in my suitcase, there was a red and black coloured flannel shirt and a pair of blue jeans along with my traditional boots that i've worn forever. I then waited for Dipper to finish his shower.

Dipper's pov:
After I talked with Wendy just letting her know I was having a shower, I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I placed my towel on the rack before walking over to the mirror and looking at myself before looking at my wrapped up arm and hand from the fight earlier. I had to take it off so I can clean the cuts some more, and as I began to slowly unwrap the bangages off I immediatley got a bad stinging sensation. "Ah, christ this hurts!" I said quietly to myself in pain as I got the last bit of the bandage off. I examined my arm and was atonished at what I saw, blood was dried up and nearly covered my arm. "Wow... must've lost a fair bit of blood" I again said to myself before walking into the shower and turning the water on. After around 5 minutes of pain and torture, I got out and wrapped the towel around me and re-wrapped the arm. And as I opened the door to my suprise, Wendy was standing there smiling at me. "Oh Wendy, you gave me a small fright haha" I said nearly having a heart attack. "Sorry Dip, just wanted to look myself in the mirror was all" She said with a smile. I kissed her on the cheek before making my way to my room to change. "I'll be out in a sec Wendy" I said to her before closing the door. After I dried myself I grabbed my orange shirt and this time for a change, a navy blue jumper along with some blue jeans and my standard work shoes. I then walked back out and down the hallway to see Wendy again sitting in the couch waiting patiently for me. I smiled as I grabbed my keys before she got up and we were walking out the front door, locking it and making our way to my car so we can go to the fair and see everyone again.

Hey guys, chapter 14 (which is this one) and chapter 15 are in 2 parts. Also now, I just got 1K views! I never expected this book to be that popular within the time I started creating this book (1 month & 1 week ago) but thank you guys very much!