Chapter 2

Dipper's pov:
I locked up the house and went to my new car. I recently passed my driver's test and I ended up getting a new car from a competition that was run by Bud Gleeful's auto mart. I drove to Wendy's house and she was waiting at the front of the driveway with her luggage. "Hey Wendy" I said happily. Wendy was looking at me in a worried and panicked state. "What's wrong?" I asked her with concern. "L-let's go p-please" she studdered with an upset tone. I walked towards the passenger door and opened it for her and offered her a hand to get in which she gladly took. Once I closed the door, I carried her luggage and placed it in the back seat before hoping into the driver's seat. I faced her with concern "You ok Wendy?" She turned to me with a fake smile "Y-yeah i'm fine Dip". I turned back and turned the car on and started driving back to the apartment.

Wendy's pov:
I saw Dipper in his car coming up the street so I quickly put my sleeve of my flannel shirt down so he wouldn't notice the cuts i've been doing. I stood up as he stopped his car. "Hey Wendy" Dipper looked happy. I turned to look at the house before I started to panic with fear I studdered out "L-let's go p-please" as I tried to look normal but I couldn't stay strong. Dipper opened the door and held out his hand to help me into his car, I blushed a little but not enough for him to notice but I took his hand which he had a good grip on and I entered the car and bluckled up as he took my luggage and placed it on the seats behind us and he stepped in, buckled up but as I thought we were about to take off, he looked at me with concern on his face. Thoughts started rushing through my head thinking if i should tell him what has being happening between me and my family or should I tell him I have depression with cuts on my right arm but I decided not to tell yet. He then asked if I was ok but I studdered again and said "y-yeah i'm fine Dip" along with a fake smile which I hope he didn't know it was fake. He then turned back and turned the key and we were on the way to his apartment.