Chapter 10

(Part 2)

Wendy's pov:
Once Dipper pulled me down back on top of him, he slowly lifted his head up and kissed me deeply. I loved every second of it and my body was filling with pleasure from my head to toes as his gentle, soft lips were pressed aginst mine. I released myself from the kiss and gave him a seductive smile. He looked at me with a big grin. I then got off Dipper and teasingly pulled down his pants slowly as he looked at me with yet another nervous smile. I decided to suprise him by then pulling down on his shorts very fast and I giggled at his silly grin that he had on his face. I looked at his boxers and could see his manhood bulging out. I blushed in excitement and suprise and I looked at it, it was huge! I then took off my bra and threw it off onto his face. He slowly took it off and looked at my body with his jaw hanging to the floor. I then took of my underwear and Dipper's face immediatley went deep red.

Dipper's pov:
My face was very hot as I looked down to see Wendy has taken off her bra and underwear revealing everything. I looked down and realized that my penis was buldging as it was pressed against my boxers. I looked up and Wendy was staring at it in astonishment. "Wow Dipper.... I see your ready to go!" Wendy said happily. I just nodded in response. Wendy giggled at that as she lowered herself to the floor next to the bed and kneeled down. I stood up and my heart began pounding. She looked at me with a big smile before placing her hands on the waistband on my boxers and gentley slid them down until they hit the ground. Wendy's eyes bulged as she stared at it then at me. "Your huge Dipper!" Wendy said in amazement. Wendy and I went back onto the bed and we let the fireworks fly.

Time skip 4 hours

Dipper's pov:
"Wendy, that was amazing!" I said puffed out. "It sure was Dipper" Wendy said as she lied down next to me and sighed happily. I placed the blanket around us and she moved closer to me to keep us warm. She cupped my face before moving one hand up to my hair and moving it to reveal my birthmark. She then kissed it before she then kissed my nose and finally a passionate long moist kiss on my lips. We then snuggled up as she placed her head on my chest and her right hand rubbing up and down my chest. I kissed her forehead. "I love you Wendy" I said confidently. "I love you too baby" Wendy said lovingly.

Third person pov:
Not long after, the young lovers fell asleep until dawn.

I apologize for the short chapter guys, and sorry that I couldn't get into as much detail and whatnot due to me being a beginner at stories. Thank you for understanding!