Chapter 4

Dipper's pov:
I felt bad that Wendy was upset but I just tighten the hug as she was still gentley sobbing on my shoulder. "Wendy, i'm worried now please tell me why your upset?" I said in the most caring tone I could do. She stopped most of her crying as she looked up at me with a couple tears rolling down her face. I used my thumb again and wiped those tears away. "Dipper... I can tell you anything right" "Of course you can Wendy, talk to me". She looked at me again with a small smile before looking down at the floor again and with a very upset face "I've been abused mentally and emotionally from my dad and the same goes for my brothers but they don't get it as bad as me, my dad has been drinking a lot and he has worsen with his behaviour so i've had enough of it and asked if I could stay here but thats not just the reason, the other reason is because I wanted to hang out with my best friend as well". I just stared at her with a helpless expression on my face with a few tears rolling down onto my checks because inside I felt so bad. As Wendy kept on looking down on the floor hanging her head in shame, I lifted her up bridal style and placed her on my lap and I just held her wishing not to let go.

Wendy's pov:
I felt disgusted and ashamed of myself that I couldn't tell Dipper earlier but I decided not to face him and keep my head lowered and I nearly cried again, that was until I felt Dipper lifting me up. I was shaken up as I was being lifted up by him but I soon relaxed. His arms were muscular and he was quite strong as he lifted me up with no worries. I leaned my head onto his chest and realized he also had abs. I could feel them and I blushed madly by this but at the same time as he sat down and I sat on his lap I felt safe and secured with Dipper around. I sat on his lap facing him looking at his chestnut coloured eyes and I showed a face of concern as I asked him "Dipper, you aren't angry or unhappy with me, r-right?" Dipper looked shocked as I said what I said. He placed a hand on my shoulder as he said to me "Wendy, I would never be mad at you" He said calmly and lovingly. "You are the greatest friend ever Dip" I said happily. He smiled then pulled me for a long needed hug.

Time skip 9 hours

Wendy's pov:
I looked at the digital clock as I got out of the shower with the towel tightly wrapped around me. It showed the time as 8:00pm as I got dressed with another long sleeved flannel so Dipper couldn't see the cuts and some mid length shorts. I walked out of the bedroom and Dipper was watching tv on the couch. He turned his head and smiled as he patted a seat next to me. I walked over and sat next to him and we sat there for an hour just watching tv and talking.

Time skip 1 hour

I began to yawn as I was getting tired. Dipper saw that and decided to get ready for bed himself. "You ready to head off?" He asked me holding his hand out. "Yeah Dip, i'm getting pretty tired". I took his hand and we held hands until I sat on the bed but luckily again he didn't see me blushing. I felt a bit worried as he said goodnight to me and he began to walk out so I bluttered out "WAIT!" Dipper immediatley turned back to face me "Yeah Wendy?" "C-can I p-please keep the door open? I just feel more safe with it open and knowing your nearby" I said embarrasingly. "Of course Wendy, and because you are new and getting used to the apartment, i'll keep the hallway light on for you in case" Dipper said comfortingly. "Thanks Dip" I said as I laid now in his big, comfortable bed. "Night Wendy" he said happily before leaving the room. He quickly walked back to the doorway before saying "Wendy, if you need me for whatever reason, you wake me up ok" "I'll do that Dipper". He then left. As he left, I began to think about all the nasty things Dad said about me. So I rolled my sleeve up and releaved my cuts as I went down to my bag and grabbed a piece of glass i've had safely hidden in my bag and found the sharp part of it as I slowly placed it onto my skin when..... BANG!

Sorry about the dark turk there at the end guys! But later today, i'll publish chapter 5 so you can see what happens!