Chapter 5

Wendy's pov:
"Ow! Fu" I covered my mouth so I didn't curse as I silently cried in pain as I cut myself deeper than I wanted to and I immediatley sat up, got out of bed and threw the piece of glass in the bin that was next to Dipper's desk. I realized what the noise was and realized it was thunder and I could see small flashes from the sides of the curtains. I hated thunder and lightning! I know i'm supposed to be the tough girl but when it comes to thunder, lightning and my depression... I become quite weak. As I held my arm in pain, it was bleeding pretty badly but I forgot about the pain when my face went as white as possible when I got scared by a massive BOOM of thunder. I ran out of the room in fear and went to the lounge room where I saw Dipper sleeping. Man, that guy can clock out easily and quickly although it's only been 10 minutes.

Dipper's pov:
I heard the big crash of thunder with a mixture of light from lightning coming through the blinds from the window in the kitchen. But as I have gotten used to the sound I was no longer afraid so I just closed my eyes again and tried to get to sleep, that was until I heard footsteps running towards me. I thought Wendy just came out to grab a pitt cola or some burrito bites for a snack but instead she came over to me and sat down next to the couch on the floor and she placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered my name. "Dipper? P-please wake up" she said full of fear. I immediatley opened my eyes to find Wendy looking at me with tears in her eyes and she was shaking. "Here Wendy i'll sit up so you ca" she cut me off. "N-no Dipper, you don't have to move. I just need a cuddle p-please?" She said. I took off the blanket and told her she can climb on and she lied down on my left side on top of me as it was a standard couch, not a fold out with a mattress one. She was still very shaky but as soon as she got comfortable, I threw the blanket back on and rubbed her back and stroke her hair as she rested her head on my chest. She calmed down a bit as I could her her heart rate slowing down. "Thank you Dip" she said calmly. "Anytime Wendy" I said as I kissed her forehead to keep her calm as the thunder continued to make loud noises. I could feel her grab her righr wrist but I didn't pay any attention to it. "You ok now, Wendy?" I asked her softly. She didn't reply as I could hear small snores coming from her mouth. So I kept cuddling her until I fell asleep.

Time skip 7:30am

Wendy's pov:
I slowly woke up and immediatley noticed that I wasn't in the bedroom, I was on the couch and on top of something. I looked down and it was DIPPER! And he was cuddling me! I then remembered what happened last night and began to calm down again. I slowly placed my head back onto his chest and enjoyed a few more minutes of cuddles from Dipper. While he was still sleeping, I then noticed my right arm was wet, I pulled back the sleeve and immedatley got off Dipper as I saw blood from that deep cut I accidentally did last night. Luckily, because I held my wrist with my other arm and that managed to hold in some blood. I quickly ran off to the bathroom and went through Dipper's medicine cabinet to find some band-aids to help. I couldn't find any but that's when I panicked as i could hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

Dipper's pov:
I woke up realizing Wendy wasn't there. But i'll admit, I enjoyed having her with me (not sexual!) because I love her. I then snapped back to reality when I heard some noises coming from the bathroom. I sat up and yawned. As I continued to hear the noises, I decided to go and check what was going on. Wendy must be doing her hair or something, I thought to myself. I knocked on the door and asked Wendy what was wrong. She responded with a very upset tone in her voice as she said "C-come *snif* in Dipper". I opened the door and I was very shocked at what I saw....

Thanks for reading chapter 5 guys! Sorry for another dramatic ending to the chapter but I will say that chapter 6 & 7 will be released tomorrow!