Chapter 11

Dipper's pov:
I woke up as I could see somone shivering next to me. I looked next to me to see Wendy without the blanket on her. She must've went to the bathroom to change and was too warm. I got up slowly and quietly stepped over to my closet. I got some boxers and shorts on before I made my to Wendy's side. I placed the blanket over here and kissed her on her exposed freckled cheek. She smiled as she moved a bit to get comfortable. I glanced at the alarm clock which read 7:30am. I left the room to go to the kitchen and decided to make her breakfast in bed. I got out the frying pan and decided to do pancakes. I made a few before I heard footsteps.

Wendy's pov:
Last night was amazing! Dipper was so good at it. I woke up and read the alarm clock which was 4:45am. I was still naked at the time but I has to use the bathroom, so I got up grabbed a bra and panties before relieving myself. I then put on my bra and underwear as I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed that my cuts were again bleeding so I placed a few more band-aids on to stop it. I then went back to bed but it was very warm so I decided to leave the blanket off and I went to sleep. A couple hours later, it got cold from me sweating and the fan blowing cool air onto my skin causing goosebumps and I was shivering. But as soon as I was about to reach for blanket, I felt Dipper getting up from the bed. I placed my hand back because I thought he may put it on for me. I was still shivering that was until he did come around and placed the blanket on me ever so gentley and made sure I was going to be warm enough and he kissed my cheek before leaving. I smiled at that because he looks after me so well. I fell back asleep but not for long. I re-woke a few minutes later and went to the bathroom. Along the way I could hear Dipper cooking in the kitchen. I went back into the bathroom and went to the toilet again. After I finished my business, I decided to head back into the room and began checking my stuff as I realized that I have to be home by tomorrow before my dad gets back. As i was doing that, Dipper came in with a tray with a warm cup if coffee, and a plate of pancakes with butter and maple syrup. "Aw, thanks Dip" I said before giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek. He smiled at me before placing the tray next to me and I began to eat. "These are delicious Dipper!" I said with a mouth full. He sat down on the bed next to me with a smile. I finished the coffee and the pancakes which were both amazing! Dipper then climbed off the bed and took the tray back to the kitchen.

Dipper's pov:
I walked out the room holding the tray with a big smile on my face. As soon as I reached rhe kitchen I placed the tray next to the sink and made my way back to the bedroom. Wendy was there looking quite upset looking down at her bag. She looked back up at me with a worried look "Dipper, tonight will have to be my last night otherwise Dad will know about me escaping the house". I sat down next to her and she moved a bit to sit on my lap facing me. "Oh Dipper, I love you so much, I don't wanna go" Wendy said sadly. I pulled her into a big cuddle and rocked back and foward as I also began stroking her hair. "It's ok baby, we still have another 24 hours left. I'll make sure that we have a great time tonight, I promise baby". Wendy then held me tighter wishing to never let go.

But then....

Manly Dan's Pov:
"I know your in here!"

Sorry it was a long time guys, i've been busy as of late but i'll be doing my best to update the book as quick as possible