Chapter 8

Dipper's pov:
As soon as I ran out of the apartment, I sat down on one side of the porch and I tried calming myself down by breathing more slowly and to get my heartbeat back to normal rate. But it wasn't any use, I couldn't stop it no matter how much I tried. I could feel my face burning hot again from shame and embarrasment, as I looked at the grass and hung my head in shame. I then got quite angry at myself for doing what I did and I began cursing myself quietly before I punched the tiles as hard as I could multiple times to feel pain. Tears soon followed as I bruised my right hand badly from too many punches to the tiles.

Wendy's pov:
As soon as Dipper ran out and closed the door, I turned off the taps and dried myself with a towel. I tried to remember what just happened, Dipper accidnetally walked in on me and I yelled at him in anger yet I forgot even though he may be 18 he still has the feelings from when he was 12 and I find it cute. I then realized it was my fault for not locking the door and screaming at Dipper, so I got out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my body as I quickly made my way to the bedroom to get changed. I quickly changed into some pj's with axes on them and I then returned to the bathroom and brushed my hair. As I stared back at myself through the mirror I said to myself "God Wendy, Dipper has been so nice to you all day and he made a simple mistake and you yelled at him?!" I placed the brush down as the guilt pressured at its max. I exited the bathroom to search for Dipper so I can talk to him. I searched for him everywhere throughout the apartment and I got very worried at this point until I heard some soft cries from the front porch. I headed to where the cries where coming from and realized that Dipper was sitting on the other side of the porch facing away from me with his legs extended outwards and his head was hung down. I quietly walked over to him as I could hear whispers. "I'm such an idiot, Wendy now hates me and I understand. I tried my best to be a good friend but in the end I always screw it up just like when I was 12!" He said to himself quietly in an angry voice. My heart sank as I heard this and decided to comfort him, just like he did to me earlier with my cuts, so gentle and caring. I sat down behind him with my legs extended, one on each side and I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his back. He was much taller than me but I didn't care. I wanted to show my caring and gentle side to him now.

Dipper's pov:
I sat there still cursing myself feeling like the worst person on planet earth. "I'm such an idiot, Wendy now hates me and I understand. I tried my best to be a good friend but in the end I always screw it up just like when I was 12!" I said to myself angrily. I then felt legs touching mine one on each side and a pair of hands wrapping around my waist then someone's head resting on my back, I knew who it was. "W-Wendy? Why are you doing this?" I asked confused. "I'm sorry Dipper, I yelled at you for a mistake when I should've locked the door but I didn't and I yelled at you an-" I cut Wendy off. "Wendy its my fault, I should've kept out in the first place even though I was pretty groggy at the time. I'm sorry for what I did and I understand if you want to leave and never hang with me again" I said with a disappointed tone of voice. Wendy then released me and moved back a tiny bit. She then grabbed my shoulder's and lowered my head and rested it on her lap. "Why aren't you mad at me?" "Dipper, why would I be mad at you for making a simple mistake? And besides you have been the most caring person ever since yesterday morning. You helped me into the car and out, you took my luggage and did it carefully, you made sure I was happy and ok, you let me cuddle with you last night because of my fear of thunder and lightning and today you helped me with my cuts and cuddled with me again. You are the most gentle and respectful person I know" She said smiling as we looked at each other. She then placed her hands on my jaw and cupped my face as she leaned over. Her face was a couple inches from mine as she stared at my lips then back into my eyes. "I love you Dipper" she whispered to me. My heart was racing again as I said to her "I love you too Wendy".

Wendy's pov:
He kept questioning me on why I wasn't upset with him for accidentally walking in on me whilst I was showering. So, I decided to sit back a little bit and cross my legs and I grabbed Dipper's shoulders and lowered him down until his head was resting comfortably on my lap. Dipper looked at me with a very uncomfortable expression and he asked in confusion "Why aren't you mad at me Wendy?". I smiled as I stared at him "Dipper, why would I be mad at you for making a simple mistake? And besides you have been the most caring person ever since yesterday morning. You helped me into the car and out, you took my luggage and did it carefully, you made sure I was happy and ok, you let me cuddle with you last night because of my fear of thunder and lightning and today you helped me with my cuts and cuddled with me again. You are the most gentle and respectful person I know". We then stared at each other with warm hearted smiles and his smile was melting my heart. I leaned in slowly as I lifted my hands and cupped his face. I stopped a couple inches from his face while we both began blushing intensily as I told Dipper how I felt about him. "I love you Dipper" I said softly and calmly. Dipper's face was as red as a tomato but he responded as confident as he could "I love you too Wendy". I leaned in and kissed him softly and passionately. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before we seperated for air. We stared at each other with now the biggest smiles we could show as Dipper lifted his head to sit up then stand up.

Dipper's pov:
I loved the kiss, millions of butterflies were in my stomach and my face once again grew hot but all of it went away as Wendy kissed me. I kissed her back and I could feel that both of us melted into the kiss. She pulled back so we could breathe. We then looked at each other with smiles on our faces as we continued to stare. I then lifted my head to sit up and lifted my body off the tiled porch to stand up. Wendy looked at me like she was missing my head on her lap but I decided to make the night special. I held out my hand for her to grab it which she gladly did. Her hands were so soft and gentle. Once she was standing up next to me, I lifed her up bridal style and carried her back inside the apartment. She wrapped her hands around my neck and warmly placed her head on my chest with the most beautiful smile that just melted my heart. I took her into the bedroom and placed her down gently onto the bed. I stood up and closed the door and struck a match to light a couple candles that I have in my room in case of a power outage. She sat up as I sat down and moved over and sat on my lap with her legs wrapped around my waist and hands on my back as we stared at each other warmly.

Chapter 8 is done guys! Hope you enjoyed the long chapter and I'm sure chapter 9 will be great!