CP Lost Silver: Belief

((((WARNING VERY SAD! READ TIL THE ABSOLUTE END FOR EXPLANATION!)))))

Bloodstained letters surround the poor soul
A life taken away along with completed goals
Erased from history never to see again
Forgotten memories of way back then

Just an innocent dream in hope to achieve
To achieve he had to leave
A journey of excitement and challenge
Fame and glory he did manage

Hard work soon to pay off
Never knowing that soon it would come to a stop
A final battle to determine fate
By now it's too late

Unable to stop the inevitable
Did all he was capable
Now known as mere memory
Past repeated through purgatory

A fate an innocent doesn't deserve
Unknowing viewers left to observe
To see ones uprise and downfall
Left only with appall

Lesson learned with a price
To see that hard truth of a taken life
No matter the rank or goals achieved
Viewers left to grieve

Though sadness the story revolves
Let's remember that the memories of a boy involved
Let's honor his growth through his beautiful life
And not remain in his and our own strife

All shall know to live to the fullest
Before demise let life fill you with ebullience
For the boy who history forgotten
Let's give his the honor he should of gotten

((((Hey guys....man this is the saddest poem I've ever written....god *crying interally* this poem is about the truth behind the creepypasta pokemon story Pokemon Lost Silver. When I learned the true reason and lesson behind it, I was sad for Gold. He tried so hard to make himself a champion in which he did but death came for him like it does for all and he was forgotten. Guys...this has happened to alot of people in history actually. Even people today are afraid of not being remembered for the things they've done... the last section of the poem is meant to lighten the mood a bit since I don't want to depress you guys. Remember guys,...it doesn't matter if your not remember by all, it's just that those who matter will remember the things you've done and yourself. I will forever remember you guys and the awesome things you've done. Remember that. Don't let the thought of death bring you down it'll prevent you from coming back up to do something great. Everyone, no matter the status, age, or race even.....has a chance and right to be remembered and do something great. You will be remembered. Believe in yourselves cause...I believe in you. The people who support you and matter believe in you. Those who don't remember or appreciate the things you did or who you are don't matter. They never knew you or even tried. You are meant to be on this earth to impact it the way you think it should and help the best way you can with you talents, beliefs, and your actual being. Everyone's meant to be here for a reason. Even if you don't think you did anything like that if your life, you Did! Do it for you! Don't let others bring you down. If not.....do it Gold. Do it for the unfortunate souls that were forgotten. Dont let their acrifices be in vain. Think about it.))))))