Head Canon 1

So hey guys WK here and welcome to the very first episode of "WaqueKoala's Crazy and Downright Head Canons That Can Go Rated R In Which He Created On His Head"

P.S. I may or may not use this for an argumentative essay for my English Class, wish me luck 

P.S.S. If you got tagged and say "Why does this kid keep bothering me?" Please then don't get involved in this crap. If you are interested please drop more topics to be discussed. Correlating topics are accepted.

-Kuys Wakie, walang pera yang kapatid mo (Your sibling has no money)

So lets get straight. 

AmourShipping. Ah the very ship that led me in this site and any other sites like ao3 and FanFiction.net. You may ask "Big bro Wakie, everyone makes some headcanons for amourshipping to read, why risk in making one?"

Sure there are thousands of Amourshipping fanfics, drabbles, one-shots, and head canons. What made me interested in this topic is the fact that the Pokemon Writers played a game that made Serena, the main PokeGal in the XY anime had a canonical crush with our immortal 10 year old Ash Ketchum, who surprisingly is a dense dude. Heck if we can make a freaking harem (in which we will add all of the Pokemon who also has a crush on him), I can say that Ash ain't fazed. 

So lets get this straight, yeah we've read A Golden Heart of MinunAmour, the infamous not so "normal" works of the Great Lady XxWhiteYvonnexX and the lemons of  GreninjasStar and MisterLooneyTune and the great one shots of the others makes me wonder, why? What does makes this ship interesting.

Lets begin with the first part. Summer Camp

The first time our couple meets. Well we can say that they met because Ash was chasing Poliwag then ended up meeting Serena, who in fact was crying for help in addition to blaming her mom. Ash saw her and being a innocent young potato, asked for her name. And you know the rest. The big whoop comes after Ash heps Serena up and they go back to camp. Pretty interesting say? now we go to my opinion on what happened (may be variant to what you think so please bear with me for a moment).

So after camp, we can say that Ash never really know her name (which is actually true) until XY series so its safe to say that he calls her "Straw hat girl." So they have fun yeah, normal kids stuff until Ash invited her to his place.

Oh, and before we go to the "How I met my boyfriend's mother part", can I say that you look dashing today my dear reader? Oh and I promised Green_Zongshaw to fix his time travel tickets to do work. Dang

In my own opinion, I think Delia must be shocked that Ash brought a girl home, and in my waquekoalesque  fashion, she will shout "DID YOU KIDNAPPED THAT GIRL???!!!" And the kids will be having some questionable looks to the woman.

Oops sorry folks I guess we ran out of ideas. Shame...Shame...Shame...

I hope to see you on this new project that I'll be planning in my 4 month vacation. Good luck, and seven blessings to y'all!!!

From the bottom of my amygdala, 

WaqueKoala

-First of his name, rightful king of the andals and of the first men, the white koala, the guy who deliberately messed with your time, khal of the great grass sea, breaker of laptops, and father to no one

Fun Fact: The amygdala is the center of the emotion love.

"Let my amygdala speak for your greatness!"

-Sir Diaz, 2018