Request Shit: My Emcee Script

Well Cj_ReaperSlayer here is the thing you've been asking for a while

WaqueKoala's Emcee Script for the CAT Graduation:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the entrance of the colors.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, The University of Eastern Philippines Laboratory High School celebrates one of its celebrations. A special celebration in honoring the seniors, who've joined the ranks of the CAT and Scouting movement, and the juniors who will succeed their predecessors. The CAT Graduation

This afternoon, of the 23rd day of March, 2018 marks a day of celebration and recognition to the CAT Graduates Class of 2018. To start with, let us begin with a prayer, and to be followed by the singing of the Philippine National Anthem and the UEP Hymn.

To formally open our program, let us listen to the opening remarks to be given by The CAT Commandant, Arnold E. Basiloy.

(Message si sir)

Now, in this juncture, may I call on the CAT Commadant, Arnold E. Basiloy for the presentation of the candidates for graduation.

May call on Prof. Xavier M. Ultra, the school's Officer in Charge, for the confirmation

In this juncture, let us listen to the message to be given by Cadet Major John Lester Czar C. Merino. Corp Commander of the CAT Graduates Class of 2018

Thank you for that wonderful message. Now in this part, may I call on the UEPLHS Officer In Charge, Prof. Xavier M. Ultra for the distribution of the Certificates. May we request the Dean of the CoEd Dr. Tito M. Cabili sir, and ....... to formally assist our dear OIC with the distribution of the certificates.

Now, let us listen to the inspiring message of our beloved dean of the College of Education, Dr. Tito M. Cabili, a round of applause please.

In this part, we will begin the Awarding of Medals and Certificates of Merits to be led by Prof. Xavier M. Ultra, to be assited by the CAT Commandant and the Dean.

As we are about to reach the conclusion of our program, let us listen to the closing remarks of Prof. Xavier M. Ultra. The UEPLHS OIC, a round of applause please.

In behalf of the of the Graduates, the Corps of Cadets, the Training Staff, and the Commandant, I would like to express their deep gratitude and appreciation to those who have made this event a success. And now this marks the end of our event. This is your host Vince Edward Chan, thank you, and to the graduates, congratulations. AND MAY YOUR FUTURES BE AS HIGH AS HONOR!!!!