WaqueKoala Originals: Vacation Madness at Williamsfort Part 1

I'M BACK BITCHES! WITH A NEW FUCKING STORY TO TELL. SO GRAB THAT TEQUILA AND LETS GET DRUNK WITH A NEW STORY I MADE

THIS IS FUCKING SEMI-CANON SO BUGGER OFF

t(-.-t)

A snippet that I created for the Fanfiction Pokémon Academy: Preparations by Hello 12

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon nor the fanfiction, I only own the OC Alexander.

Check it out guys, its awesome

"So, do you guys know why Alexander just sleeps too much?" Megan asked her teamates Rita and Kell with irritation.

"Maybe he just sleeps very late?" Rita answered sheepishly. She knows Megan was always irritated with their team leader for his apparent demeanor, "But he always does his duties on time though." She added.

"Yeah. I mean last time I saw him work that hard, he had like ten cans of coffee with him." Kell said, "But isn't coffee bad for us?"

"Trust me if he sleeps again, I'll punch him awake." Megan said with fires in her eyes. She checked her clock and it read 11 A.M. and went back to the dorms to wake up Alex.

"You know she just do it cuz she likes him right?" Rita asked

"I don't wanna know." Kell said while picking up his stuff, he had something to tell to the girls but he just forgot until he saw Alexander heading to their direction.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LAZY OAF!" Megan shouted, trying to catch up.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME WOMAN!" As Alexander ran for his life.

Clear out this is a line break

"So guys any plans for this afternoon? I mean we have a free day tommorow." Rita asked while fixing some of her stuff. They were back in their dorms after classes since they had no plans to spend their half a day of no classes

"Well we can visit Undella." Alexander said

"And what, have a nice swim while checking the sunset? Sorry Romeo but not working." Megan said with sarcasm, not really amused with Alexander's idea.

"Well, its kinda better than staying here. So I'll buy it." Kell said

"Come on Megan, we've been staying in this dorm for like, days! This team deserves a small vacation." Rita added

"See Stalin? Even the kids love a small vacation." Alexander quipped, using the same nickname he gave to Megan when they were still working for Professor Ben. Even Kell and Rita were amused.

"Fine, but next time you call me Stalin, I'll definetly send you to the Gulag." She smiled, but with that murderous intent.

"Aye aye captain!"

"Psst... Alex."as Kell nudged the said boy

"Yeah Kell?" He whispered

"Are you sure you want them to see the place?"

"Not sure but they'll get over it."

"Okay then, milord." As Kell smirked and just laughed

"Oh shut up ser."

"Are you two just gonna stay there? Megan is... uh, you know?" Rita, said to the boys having a suspicious glare to the two

"Yup, come on Kell." As Alexander grabbed their bags and Kell just sighed followed the others to the faculty room to ask if they can leave the school premesis for today.

Clear out, this is a line break

"Well I guess I can say yes to that." Professor Henry told the group. "Be sure to tell Ben too, he is the head of the Preparations Camp anyway." As the group cheered and went to Professor Ben to ask permission.

"Well I guess everyone deserves a vacation sometime, but be sure you four will be back soon. We have a schedule to keep." Ben told the four, the kids were very thankful for their former boss and went to the school's entrance, waiting for their ride.

"So Lexy," Megan said in a humorous tone, with Rita snickering, "where is our ride?" Alexander just replied with a grunt and said, "Wait and see."

As they were waiting, they saw a black limosine drived by until it stopped, some students were whispering about who owns the limo until a man wearing a chapperone uniform said to Alexander, "Good day Master Alex and Ser Kell, Master Williams have informed me that you and your aquaintances will visit Williamsfort."

Megan and Rita were just simply shocked until Kell said, "Well, you know our little secret now." Giving a small grin. "Lets just get in." Alexander said with a big groan.

The group was silent for the whole duration of the trip until the limo stopped. "So are we here?" Megan asked. "No, this is just the second part of the trip." Alexander said. As they went down the car, the group stopped on a helipad, with a helicopter waiting for them and a girl with blonde hair.

"Hey Alex, gonna visit the Big House?" The girl asked, "Maybe, maybe. But you know the old man." As the two just laughed and Rita asked, "So, are you..." but the blonde girl just cutted off Rita by saying, "No! I'm his older sister Grace, oh hey Kell." And Kell nodded as a greeting. "So what are we waiting for, the Fort awaits!"

As the helicopter took off, Megan asked, "So Grace... why the helicopter ride?"

"You'll see." Grace replied while Alexander grabbed his IPod to listen to music and dozed off. Megan was about to rant until Rita cooled her off, they were above the waters of Undella Bay until the saw a island with a large mansion that could be mistaken for a castle surrounded by walls. "Alex, wake up." As Grace shaked him softly until he yawned and said, "Are we here?" As Grace nodded as a form of yes.

The Williamsfort was a large manor in the middle of the island, walls surrounding about a third of the land, the waters of Undella Beach was surrounding the whole island, with Undella Town about 21 kilometers away from the island.

As the helicopter landed, the group went out and was greeted by a butler about in his mid forties, with black hair and has a medium build and a height of 6'1.

"Master Alex and Mistress Grace, welcome back to the fort. Master Williams has been expecting you." As the butler bowed, Alex just nodded and said to the group, "Well guys, here we are. Welcome to the Williamsfort!"

Part 2 will be posted next time.

SEE YOU BUGGERS IN THE NEXT FLYING BIZNAZZ