WaqueKoala Originals: MGFIAYAIDRCAT

A/N:
Hey! So, here we are, in another one shot made by yours truly. So if you are asking about the random letters above, it stands for My Girlfriend is a Yandere, and I Don't Really Care About That. So this new idea that sprouted in my head was inspired by an accident. So. I was updatin my Messenger that I stumbled across a game called 'My Dream Girlfriend' and saw the Yandere crap. And my mind was like 'How about we make a story 'bout this?' And I was like 'Yeah, lets do this shit.' If you like this story, then share it with your friends. If it is good for your tastes, then I'm gonna make this a full pledged story. And, I may put some random stuff that may go R-18 so yeah, don't sue me. This is ya boi WaqueKoala, saying Stay Weird for Mother Russia.

P.S.

This is just a blurb for the story. Not a one-shot. If you like it then please hit the vote button.

A Sick Koala Production

Random Bullshit Short Stories

Written by: WaqueKoala

Title: My Girlfriend is a Yandere, and I Don't Really Care about that

Characters:

Ashton Lancer

Inoue Kujyou

And some random characters that I may throw in this story, so bugger off.

So, imagine yourself falling in love with someone you just met on a train. And here is the catch, we go to the love at first sight kind of thing. Cliché bullshit like dropped items, tracking that person, you know? That type of romantic cliché. And it just went fine and magically, they married and have 4 kids named Brandon, Ned, Lyanna, and Ben.

But not this lovestory.

Meet Ashton Lancer. He is a nerd with high expecting parents and twin siblings he needs to keep an eye on. Join his dull days getting brighter as he met the girl of his dreams.

Meet Inoue Kujyou, she is that typical Japanese Schoolgirl that just needs a little spice in her life. Or in simple anime terms, a senpai to fall in love with.

As they have their accidental first kiss, join their fluffy lovestory with great passion that you'll ship them so much that someone will make an light novel➡manga➡anime➡live action out of it. And some horny bastards do weird hentai doujinshi. Until the girl gets jealous of the girls who tries to win the affection of his man, so she will take matters in her own hands.

MURDER THEM LITERALLY

Inoue: SENPAI IS ONLY MINE!!! *STABS THE GIRL*

Will she hide her secret to her beloved?

Meanwhile in the psychiatric hospital

Doctor: So tell me, does she always has it

Ashton: *getting aroused with the idea of a yandere girlfriend*

STAY TUNED YA SISSIES!

WAQUEKOALA OUT

t(-.-t)