Mmm? Yeah Game of Thrones

Since I'm bored I guess I'll post this thing.

Warning: This contain's spoilers for an episode in Game of Thrones. Don't regret that I did this. Skip to 0:37 seconds if you wanna read the script and listen to Peter Dinklage's dialouge the won him an Emmy (according to Honest Trailers)

TYRION: Father, I wish to confess! (shouting over the crowd) I wish to confess.

The crowd chatter dies down.

Tywin regards Tyrion for a beat. Tyrion looks up at the three judges.

TYWIN: You wish to confess?

Tyrion gazes out at the crowd, who are taking such pleasure in his destruction.

TYRION (to the crowd): I saved you. I saved this city and all your worthless lives. I should have let Stannis kill you all--

TYWIN: Tyrion. Do you wish to confess?

Tyrion turns to face Tywin.

TYRION: Yes, father. I'm guilty. Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?

TYWIN: You admit you poisoned the King?

TYRION: No, of that I'm innocent. I am guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I am guilty of being a dwarf.

TYWIN: You are not on trial for being a dwarf.

TYRION: Oh, yes I am. I've been on trial for that my entire life.

TYWIN: Have you nothing to say in your defense?

TYRION: Nothing but this: I did not do it.

He turns from his father to Cersei.

TYRION: I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores.

Cersei has never hated Tyrion more than in this moment.

Tyrion turns from her and looks out at the crowd of nobles.

TYRION: I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it.

Uproar from the crowd Killer! Kingslayer! Monster!

TYWIN (shouting over the crowd, to Meryn Trant): Ser Meryn, escort the prisoner back to his cell--

TYRION: I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder. And I know I'll get no justice here, so I will let the gods decide my fate. (beat)
I demand a trial by combat!

The roar of the crowd is deafening.

Jaime shuts his eyes. Any hope of saving Tyrion is gone.

Cersei smiles, triumphant at having pushed him too far.

Oberyn Martell leans forward, intrigued.

As for Tywin: he stares straight ahead, in dark hatred, at his youngest son.

And Tyrion Lannister, defiant, stares right back.