Cinderella

Once upon a time there was a couple who had a baby boy

The mother died when the young boy was five.

The child grew, his father spoiling him. Eventually the father realized that his son should have a mother.

So he remarried. The woman he remarried had two children already-a boy and a girl.

They were happy, although the new mother and siblings hated the young boy.

Time passed and the boy grew older.

The father had to travel for his work. He left, and promised his wife, step children, and only child a gift.

"I want an expensive necklace!" the daughter, age 17, shrieked.

"I want a horse!" cried the son, age 17 as well.

"I want a beautiful gown! The most expensive you can find!" the wife gushed.

"A tree branch from the beginning and end of your journey, father." the true son of the father whispered, age 16.

So the father left, promising all the gifts.

He cut a branch from his garden for his son.

And that's where our story starts, dear reader.

A/n: i've already written a gay Cinderella story but it was modern day lmao. So this is the first in the past and probably, hopefully, closer to the true tale. Hope you enjoy. Idk what fairytales I'll do. I know most of the ones I wanna do tho.