Little Mermaid's Chapter Two

A/n: wtf that pic is too cute omL

Ariel kept going on about her prince and I listened. Flounder, her best friend, sorta hid when her rants were going off.

"I need to see him again!" she announced. I shrugged, not really caring.

"Dad won't like this," I cautioned.

"He won't know!" Ariel promised. I raised an eyebrow at that.

"Sebastian is hiding in that urn," I said, chuckling.

The crap let out a yelp as Ariel grabbed the urn.

"Don't tell Dad! Please, Sebastian." she begged. I left her to plead with the musical crab. I looked at all her human stuff. I liked looking at the craftsmanship of every item.

"Thanks Sebastian!" I heard my sister squeal. I rolled my eyes, chucking.

"How will you even see him? He's on land, you have fins." I asked, swimming over.

"...not sure. Yet," Ariel mumbled.

"Ariel, the human world is a mess!" Sebastian shouted, waving his claws around.

I couldn't help but laugh at the crab's protests.
Ariel shook her head.

"How can a world so horrible make stuff so wonderful?" Ariel countered. "I mean, look at this dinglehopper!"

I smiled at how happy my sister looked.

Sebastian eventually gave up and swam out from her cave.

"We'll think of a way." I reassured Ariel. She nodded, her red hair flowing peacefully behind her. My hair is red as well, and we have a similar hair style. My hair is shorter though.