Cinderella's Chapter Nine

"Oh! Oh good lord!" my fairy godmother gasped. I nodded, frowning.

"Er, step siblings."

"Ah. Of course."

"Poor lad. Now, chin up, arms out, and smile."

"Why?"

"It looks nicer."

"...right," I did as she said.

Bright light suddenly covered me, and I started...spinning for some reason.

I giggled as I twirled, amazed at the lights and sparkles around me.

When everything stopped, I looked down. I wore a light blue gown that was in fairytales.

The skirt was poofy but not in an obnoxious way.

The sleeves were slightly poofy as well, with white lace at the ends. I spun around and watched the skirt flared out in a beautiful way.

"I...I..."

"I know, its a gown and you're a male but-" I hugged her, tears brimming once again.

"Like I said, I just want to go to the ball, see a friend, and live for a day!" I gushed.

"Glad you like it, dear," she replied.

"Any, you know, magic side effects?"

"It'll be gone at the stroke of twelve."

"Alright."

I ran inside, grabbing my mask. It covered half my face. It matched was a light blue mask with roses and lace decorating it.

"Ooh! Lovely!"

"Thanks. Oh, I don't have shoes...?"

"Oh! Just wait!"

Cool glass suddenly covered my feet. I lost my breath at the sight of them.

It was glass but it looked like diamond. It glittered in the dull moonlight. A little heart rested on top, near the toes.

"They will last past midnight. A gift, love." my fairy godmother said, smiling.

"Thank you! My god, thank you!" I gasped.

"Go on! Have fun!"

A/n: you thought he'd wear the suit in the first photo? HA NOPE. THIS BOI GONNA WEAR A DRESSSSSSSS.
JUST IMAGINE THE SKIRT AS THE 2015 (I THINK) LIVE ACTION MOVIE
THAT SKIRT IS MY AESTHETIC. OML.