Little Mermaid's Chapter Nine

Again no idea why I added that song *shrugs*

I watched the sun set, signalling that my time was done. I fell over, my tail forming back. I crawled back into the sea, tears spilling from my eyes.

"Axe!" Ariel shouted, running towards me. I waved to her, a bitter smile on my face.

"Good luck, Ariel." I whispered, and I was tugged into the sea by Ursula's eels.
***
I shut my eyes, bowing my head. I was ready for Ursula's wrath.

"URSULA!" I heard my father shout. Sebastian was hidden behind him.

"Ah, brother dear!" Ursula cackled. "You're right on cue!"

"Let Axe go. He was just following Ariel!" my father shouted.

"He still signed it! And a contract is a contract. You can't break it with your lovely fork."

"Give him back."

"Nope! Unless...." Ursula raised an eyebrow and pointed at my father's crown.

"Don't do it Dad!" I shouted.

My father silently signed the contact. I was released from Ursula's eels.

My father faded to sea foam, his crown falling to the floor.

I stared at Ursula, shocked at what she just did. She laughed, pointing my father's staff at me. A spear suddenly cut her arm, distracting her.

It was Eric. He started swimming for air, but the eels grabbed him and tugged him down.

"You monster! Don't hurt him!" I screamed, pointing the staff away from Eric. It hit her eels, turning them to bone. I swam as fast as I could to Eric. I helped him to the surface, where he gasped for air.

"Eric, you have to get out of here." I warned.

"I'm not leaving you. I nearly lost you!" Eric scowled. I started swimming us away from where Ursula was.

The sea bubbled and turned purple. I gasped, and pushed Eric into his boat before I was sucked to the bottom of the ocean.

Ursula was huge now, aiming my father's staff at me. Magic shot out, and I barely dodged them.

Sunken ships came back to life, and sailed around her. I heard Ariel scream my name, and I saw her on a different row boat. I screamed back, afraid.

I started limping to the sea, and somehow made it. The currents were against me but I pushed through. I swam to a sunken ship and crawled inside. I didn't care that I was a fish out of water.

She was my problem now. I remember Eric teaching me the basics of sailing.

I turned the ship slowly to Ursula. The sea and wind were against me. I clung to the wheel, my knuckles white. I saw that she was threating to shoot Eric and Ariel. My blood boiled, and I kept my course.

I leapt back into the sea when the ship crashed into her back.

The sharper end of the ship went through her chest, blood and ink pouring out. I tried to steady my breathing as I watched her sink and my father rise.