Chapter 4

I threw my luggage into the trunk of my mom's Black Jeep Cherokee. I huffed and looked over at Carter's house. I saw him looking out of his window, looking down at me. I rolled my sleeves up revealing my bandages, I smirked at his reaction and proceeded to flip him off. He blinked at me in disbelief as I flashed my evil smirk at him.

"Honey! You have one more suitcase left in the hall!" My mom yelled from the house.

"Coming Mom!" I yelled back, I looked back at the window he was at and he was gone. I looked down at the pavement and quickly walked up the stairs and grabbed my last bag. I rolled it down the driveway and saw 2 figures standing behind my mom's car. I looked around the car and I was met with a set of familiar warming eyes.

"SAM! TREVOR! Oh my god! What a surprise!" I exclaimed and they smiled at each other.

"How's my survivor!" Sam asked as he hugged me and kissed my cheek. I smacked him lightly

"Thank you for those lilies you two. You honestly didn't have to get them." I told them as I shoved my hands into the pockets of my short shorts that were revealing my bruised up legs.

"It was the least I could do for my best worker! Plus I bailed on you that evening." He said guiltily.

"Sam! No! It's not your fault! I let you leave, so don't make this the depressed train heading to Tearville!" I said in a quiet voice. I heard a door slam, I saw that it wasn't my mom. I looked over at Carter's house and saw that he had come out. My smile faded when I saw his face, he came towards me and Sam noticed my facial expression. Trevor and Sam pushed me behind them so they could be a wall in between him and me.

"Hey, loser. You finally leaving?" He teased me, I looked down at my shoes.

"It's mostly for a mental break from everyone," I said sadly, Sam shot me a look.

"Get out of here dick," Trevor said in a monotone voice. Carter's Adam's apple bobbed up and down with fear.

"Whatever. See you in a week Loser!" He called out as he went back to his house. I took a deep breath and let it out with anger.

"He needs to get his attitude checked! He doesn't know who he is losing!" Trevor huffed out.

"Thanks, Trev. Even though I only know your name." I joked and Sam smiled at me.

"I'm so happy that my sis and significant other are getting along!!" Sam was glowing.

"Yo bro! Keep it in your pants!" I yelled at him and he blushed.

"Blair! You ready?" My mom yelled from the front porch looking at us.

"Whenever you are, mum!" I called back, she nodded her head and went back inside.

"We'll let you go now, Bebe. You have a flight soon. If there is ever any trouble in Pheonix call us and we will kill them, idiots," Sam said to me as he pulled me into a group hug.

"I promise Bro! Thanks for being there for me." My voice was muffled by his shoulder.

"Love you Doll," Trevor said as he let us go.

"Love you both also! I'll text you when I land in Pheonix!" Yelled as I turned on my heels heading toward the door.

"GO GET THEM, TIGER!!!" They yelled at the same time and we burst out laughing.

"Goodbye, Trev and Sam!" I said before closing the door as they waved at me.

***

I looked down at my phone stressed out cause I was waiting in arrivals for my Aunt and brother but they were nowhere to be seen. I dialled her number again but it went straight to voicemail.

"GRRRRRR!" I groaned and I was suddenly approached by a boy mid 20's with light brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Blair!" He yelled and I took a step back

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" I asked nervously, he burst out laughing.

"Now Blair Bear don't tell me that you forgot how your older brother looks like?"He flashed a smile

"Xavier!!! OMG! You... have." I started

"Muscules! I know!" He finished my sentence cockily. I smacked his arm and he laughed as he took control of my trolly holding my luggage.

"Come on Blair Bear time to head home." He told me as he started walking towards the exit.

"We have a lot of things to catch up on Sis." He said sadly as he looked down at his keys.

"We can do that tomorrow over a nice cup of coffee, okay X?" I asked and he nodded his head

"Heather is very excited to see you!" he said as he threw my luggage into the trunk with ease. I sat down in the Wrangler and buckled up.