CHAPTER 2: Who The HELL Is She?!

--NATE--

        Ever since I woke up this morning I have had nothing go right.

        I swear, sometimes I don't know why I even have others help me out when I sometimes end up having to do the exact same things that I hired them to do.

        This morning me and a few of my guys, including my best friend and VP, Max, all took a ride down to the bike shop we own to make sure that everything was still going good and then stop by a few other places we own as well.

        After we got done stopping by a few of the shops, the guys were gonna head back towards the house while I went to the gym.

       Once I was done, I headed to the house to take a shower and get ready to go out.

       It was a rough day and I needed to go and have some fun.

*****************************************

       When I woke up the next day, I decided since there wasn't much to do today, I to go out to the garage and work on one of my bikes. And since I woke up super early and it never bothered Alicia whenever I was working on my bike early or late, I decided to go ahead and get started. It felt nice not to have too many neighbors, except for a cool one.

         I was working on it for almost an hour and turned on the bike and revved it a little bit to try and see what noise it was making to find out if the weird noise was still there.

        A few minutes after starting it up, I heard someone yell 'HEY!' close to my ear.

        "What the fuck?!" I yelled as I turned off the bike and stood up and turned to see what asshole had the balls to do that.

        However, instead of it being a guy like I had thought it would be, it was a girl. She had long-medium purple wavy hair, tanned skin, 5'8 tall, curvy as fuck and looked a little pissed.

        "Do you have any idea what time it is?!" The girl asked.

        "Yeah I do. Who the hell are you?!" I asked.

        "I'm the person who doesn't like being woken up at the crack of dawn by your fucking motorcycle." She says.

        "Listen..." I began but then she interrupted me.

         "No, you listen! I know your type and trust me, it isn't cute, sexy or anything. Just annoying as hell. So if you could wait til oh I don't know, 8 AM or even 9 AM and show some respect, that'll be great." She tells me.

         I was taken back a little by her talking to me that way. Then I realized that she must be a new neighbor and since she was cute and sexy as hell with her curves and all, I decided to cut her some slack. Which mind you, NEVER happens.

          "Well since you are a new, neighbor, I will let you off with a warning. First of all, don't fucking yell in my ear like that. Second, don't ever talk to me like that again. And third..." I was stopped again.

            "Let me guess, you think that you can do whatever the hell you want cause you probably own this street or town or some bullshit like that and feel like you automatically own everyone and everything, right?" She fires back at me.

          I'm shocked and stunned. I have never let anyone, especially a woman ever speak to me like that. Though I have to admit, it was a little bit of a turn on.

          "Pretty much." I smirked.

          "Whatever. Just keep it down." She says after rolling her eyes.

          She then turns around and starts walking back towards Alicia's house. Did Alicia get a roommate? If so, who the hell does this girl think she is?

         By the time I was gonna yell back to her, she had already gone in the house and closed the door.

         I don't care really who she is, this is my house and I'm in MY garage so, as far as I'm concerned, she can chill the fuck out and get some earplugs or something.

        Later on, when I saw Max, I asked him about Alicia's new roommate and told him about what happened.

         Of course he laughed at first and then teased me about what she said to me. Which if he wasn't my best friend, we would have issues.

         Anyways, I tried shaking off what happened earlier and continued to work on my bike, which ended up taking me almost the rest of the day to work on. Though I never did mind it, since I love working on motorcycles but also, it kind of calms me down.

        After I was finished with the bike and it was all good to ride and everything, I went into the house to take a shower and get dressed real quick. I needed to meet up with a few of the guys to go over a few things back at the clubhouse.

       We have one of our biggest suppliers coming in next month to hopefully tell us some good news and sell us some new items they have for us.

       To be honest, the club really needs this deal to happen. I have had to cut ties with a lot of merchants because they weren't giving us our cut of the profits. So the club really needs this guy to help us out.

        Sure I have a few other merchants and suppliers that I'm gonna be doing business with soon, but this guy, he is hard to do business with but if I can convince him to  making a deal with me and my club, we could be set for life financially and a lot of the shops and businesses we do own, we would be guaranteed in making sure they all stayed open.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)