CHAPTER 7: What Was That?!

--ROBIN--

         Alicia and Max had invited me to go over to our neighbors house to throw a party for a new member they were honoring tonight.

        Of course I didn't just jump at the offer as I really didn't care to go and especially hadn't cared to see Nate.

        Then like always, of course, Alicia convinces me to go.

        We went over early to help decorate and then got ready for the party.

        When we heard about what happened with the new member, I felt terrible. I said sorry to so many but it seemed like sorry wasn't enough and as though no one wanted to talk about it.

          So I let it go and tried to hang out and get to know some people. Though most of the girls here are what I found out were clubhouse sluts and the others were the guys' old ladies. I had nothing in common with anyone here. So I just grabbed a can of pepsi and walked out to the patio in the backyard.

          I was standing out there for a little bit while everyone was inside. Except for the few drunk couples that looked to be trying to have sex out here.

         I then heard a familiar voice and whistle.

         I turn and see the guy who whistled at me earlier and then just try and ignore him while leaning over the patio rail and continuing to look at all the trees.

         "Hey there Sexy." He slurs.

         "Please leave." I tell him.

         "Pepsi?" He asks. "This is a party. If you're gonna have a soda then might as well mix it with Jack Daniels or something. That's really what we get them for." He says as he drinks his strong whiskey that's in his red solo cup.

           "I didn't know there was a rule." I reply as I take a drink from my soda.

           "Forget about it. I wont say anything." He says.

           I am not doing this I thought and decided to head back inside. Though right as I turned I felt him grab my hand and have me turn to him, except as soon as I turned around, I bumped into him to where he spilled his drink all over me.

          "Oops." He smiles. "Guess you'll need to take that off." He grins.

          "Stay away from me." I jerk my hand away from his grasp and begin walking off and head towards my house.

**Warning: Attempted Rape Scene coming up.**

           While walking and feeling completely disgusted, I suddenly feel someone grab my arm and push me hard up against the wall on the side of the house while covering my mouth with one hand and the other one holding down my wrists.

           I try screaming and even biting his hand which I soon find out wasn't a good idea as he slaps me hard to where I know it will leave a really red mark.

         "Fucking fat whore!" He yells.

         "Please let me go." I beg him.

         "Not before I get what I want." He chuckles.

         He then forcefully parts my legs with his and then starts unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants then as soon as he gets to trying to put his hand up my skirt to rip it off, thankfully, we hear several drunk people sounding like they're close.

        He looks over as do I and then I take the opportunity and knee him as hard as I can in the nuts and as he groans and falls in pain, I start running towards my house.

        As soon as I get inside the house, I run into my room and take a shower to clean myself. All while ignoring the pain on my face where he hit me at and the disgust I felt all over my body.

         I was debating after the shower for a few minutes if I should say something or not. Then suddenly I broke down crying really hard on my bed with my head buried in my hands.

        Which I guess I was louder than I thought as I didn't hear Max or Alicia come in.

        I feel someone sit down beside me on the bed and hold me.

        "What's wrong Robin?" She asks panicking.

        "J-Joe t-tried to r-rape me." I finally got out and cried into Alicia's chest.

        "I'll be right back." Max says. Then he leaves and the next thing we hear is yelling going on outside and what sounds like a fight.

         Both Alicia and I get up and go out to see what is going on.

        We see not just Max beating the shit out of Joe but also, Nate?

         "She begged me for it!" Joe yelled at them.

         "Bullshit!" Nate said as he's beating the hell out of the guy. "If you EVER and I mean EVER fucking look at her, think of her, talk about her even her name or fucking touch her even, I swear I will feed your ass to the fishes!" He then pants and has Max and a few of the other guys take him away.

         He then yells back to everyone, "Get back to the party!" Then he looks at me while his chest his moving up and down and then heads back into the house.

        Everyone heads back inside the house as Alicia walks me back into the house.

       Did he really just defend me? Beat one of his own men senseless over me? The one he hates?!

        I have never been in this situation before. Just my characters.

       Maybe this was all just a dream and none of this really happened.

        When I woke up the next morning, I had a red mark on my face and though it hurt a little bit, I still was able to eat and talk without it really hurting.

         I was really appreciative of what Max and Nate had done for me last night. And since Alicia and Max were out running a few errands and said they would be back soon, as far as her text stated this morning, I decided to pick up some coffee and some breakfast in hopes that Nate would be home, as a thank you. Although I'm not sure why I was doing this but thought, what's the worse that could happen?

        Max and Alicia had taken Max's bike, so I used her car to go and grab the coffee and a few other things for breakfast.

        Then after pulling in to my driveway, I walked over with everything and took in a deep breath and let it out then knocked.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)