CHAPTER 8: Be Mine

--NATE--

After I kicked out the slut, took a shower and then was getting ready to lay down, all of a sudden, I heard Max growl from downstairs and I knew he only did that when he was about to kill someone cause he was beyond pissed off.

So I put on a shirt and some pants and quickly ran downstairs and saw that hardly anyone was inside.

I heard everyone cheering out on the front lawn as if a fight was going on.

As soon as I got outside, I saw everyone circling around whoever it was that was fighting.

Once I got closer and saw who it was, I grabbed Max and then pulled him off Joe.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked Max.

"This motherfucker tried to rape Robin not too long ago and then hit her!" Max says as he wipes some blood off from his nose.

I let go of Max and look at Joe and saw nothing but red and then when he said what he did about her, like whistling at her earlier wasn't enough, all I saw was red and lost it. Especially after he was grinning and looking at me the way he was and then spat blood out his mouth onto the ground. That's when I began beating the shit out of him, along with Max.

Then after a while and before Joe's face became unrecognizable, I got up out of breath with bloodied up hands and told everyone to go inside and then I saw her. I saw both Robin and Alicia looking at me.

I felt really bad and I should have gone out there and told him to leave her alone then. But I didn't. I knew he was an asshole and a pig towards women. But not to where he would hit them or and rape them.

He would pay for what all he had just done and out of all the times to have done this too. I then headed back inside the house and ended the party before heading upstairs to take another shower and watched all the blood be rinsed off and the red color just run down the drain.

My god I am so chicken shit. How could I have allowed this to have happened to anyone, let alone her. I need to stop denying my feelings for her. I should stop sleeping with these fucking sluts and try and at least be nicer to Robin. Fuck me! I'm such an Asshole!!!!!!

*****************************************

I woke up the next morning hoping everything was a dream. None of it happened.

Oh but it did as I soon found out by trying to rub my eyes with my knuckles and it hurt to move them.

I get up and start walking downstairs towards the kitchen and notice that nobody else is awake or and some are out doing what they're supposed to be doing.

As soon as I get to the kitchen counter, I hear a knock on the door.

I put my hand on my gun in the back of my pants and get to the door and before opening it, I ask who it is.

"Who is it?!" I ask.

"It's Robin." She says in a very sweet voice.

What is she doing here?

I open up the door and she looks really pretty with her leggings and a tank along with her hair in a messy looking bun.

"Sorry. I thought that maybe you would be hungry and want some breakfast and some coffee?" She says.

"Uh, sure. Come in." I tell her as she comes walking in. Then we walk over towards the table and take a seat.

"I wasn't sure what you liked for breakfast or coffee so I got a little bit of everything." She says as she begins taking all the stuff out.

"Well I appreciate it." I tell her as I take the coffee and pour some sugar in it and then grab a muffin. I then catch her looking at my knuckles that are bandaged.

"Thank you for what you did for me last night. I do appreciate it." She says as she takes a bite of her muffin.

"Yeah well, I'm sorry he did that to you. That isn't how my club works. We don't do that to women." I assure her as I take a drink from my coffee.

We both then share a moment of silence.

"Look, I know that we never got off on the right foot. But I really hope that we can be friends or at least try to get along, somehow." She says.

I nod and finish the rest of my coffee before answering her.

"Well I don't want us to be friends or try to get along." I tell her.

"Oh." She says sounding disappointed.

I then reach over and hold her hand with mine and start lightly rubbing circles on her hand with my thumb.

"I want more than that." I tell her.

"What?" She asks while looking up at me surprised.

"I know it sounds crazy, maybe even impossible but, I don't know what it is I just like being around you. I know I've been an asshole and I want to apologize for ever saying anything that hurt you. At first I thought that if I hurt you then you wouldn't want anything to do with me. Then all of a sudden, it became impossible to not think about you. I mean last night, I drank a lot and I did sleep with someone but, it didn't feel right. I know that sounds crazy and stupid." I tell her.

I was worried as it went silent again. I was afraid of what she was thinking.

"I'm sorry. I don't even know why I told you the last part even." I told her and is by the way, my first time ever apologizing to someone especially a woman.

"Well I would've definitely been fine without you telling me that but, I mean, I can't be like that. I can't be like those girls." She tells me.

"Okay, I don't mean this in a bad way but, as the author of some books that are about stuff like this, you do know that you would be my old lady?! Meaning that I would be faithful to you. I'd be yours and you'd be mine only. And that's why I want to be with you because I know you aren't like those girls. I don't want those girls anymore. Or at least I know I don't want them since I met you." I assure her.

"You wouldn't be embarrassed by me?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well, you're used to girls that look...." she began before I stopped her.

"Hold up. Are you asking if I would be embarrassed to be seen with you in public because you're curvy or something like that? Cause I don't care what other's think. When you are with someone you are WITH that person and you show to everyone that you are with them." I assure her.

"Okay." She says quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." I smiled.

"I said, okay. I'll be with you." She smiles and hearing her say that makes me so happy.

"Okay, good. In fact, I have nothing going on today so if you want, how about we go out together and spend time getting to know each other?" I suggest.

"That sounds great." She smiles.

"Alright. How about I meet you at your house in half an hour?" I ask.

"Okay. I'll be ready." She replies.

Then she gets up and heads next door to get ready while I do the same.

I'm not sure what just happened. However, I know it's going to be interesting, in a good way.

Shit! Wait, where the hell am I gonna take her? Can't be at a bar. Damn I better text Alicia.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)