CHAPTER 5: Let's Go Out!

--ROBIN--

        I was looking up things on a DIY site that I love going to when I heard a knock on the door.

        "Come in!" I called out.

        The door opens and in walks Alicia.

        "Hey sexy!" She says.

        "Hey." I reply.

        "Whatcha doin'?" She asks.

        "Nothing. Just hanging out." I tell her.

        "About that. Yeah, we are going out tonight." She says while walking up to me, closing my laptop and putting it on the dresser.

        "Why? I don't really feel like going out." I tell her.

        "Yes you do. So get up, wear something hot and we will go out and have a lot of fun." She says.

         I roll my eyes and yet can't help but laugh.

        "Fine." I reply as I get up and begin to get ready.

*****************************************

         Once we arrived at the bar, we took a seat at one of the small round tables by the pool tables while Max went to get us a couple drinks.

         I'm not of a drinker but I do like having some wine or beer every now and then.

         When Max comes back, he hands me a bottle of beer as well as Alicia and then hands both me and her as well as himself two shots of tequila.

         Alicia raises her shot glass and then both Max and I raise ours.

         "Here is to my best friend and the most amazing person and great author. I love you girl. To new adventures and friendships." She says.

          "I'll cheers to that." Max says.

         We both clink our shot glasses together and then take our shots.

         For the next couple of hours, we take a few more shots and I have a few beers, then both Alicia and Max go out on the dancefloor and dance while I head to the bathroom.

        Once I'm finished with going to the bathroom and after washing my hands, I definiteley feel like I'm buzzed, so I walk up to the bar to order some water.

         "Hey, can I get a water?!" I call out to the bartender.

        He grabs me a water and I start to open it up and start drinking it.

        "You need a stiffer drink than that." Some random guy tells me who is tall, big, has a beard, and is a biker who also happens to be drinking a beer while standing a couple feet away from me.

         "I think I drank enough already. I'll just stick with this, thanks." I tell him.

         "I'm Adam." The guy says.

         "Robin." I tell him as we shake hands.

         "Nice to meet you." He says.

         "Yeah. You too." I say.

         "So where's your boyfriend?!" He asks me.

         "I don't have one." I reply.

         "Really? A sexy curvy woman like you? I doubt that." He winks and smiles at me before taking another drink from his beer.

         "Yeah, well. Yeah." Was all I could say as I suddenly got the hiccups.

         "You wanna go somewhere more private?" He asks.

         "No thanks. I'm here with my friends." I reply.

         "Yeah well, you're a big girl. They're adults and I'm sure they can handle themselves." He smiles.

         "I said no. Have a good (hiccup) night." I then turn to walk away and walk up to Max and Alicia and tell them both that I am gonna head home.

         "We can take you." Max offers.

         "No. It's okay. It's really not that far away and I need the fresh air. I will see you guys later." I tell them and then start heading out.

         I end up calling a cab and after dropping me off, I stumble as I make my way to the front door.

       While walking up the walkway, I am looking for my keys in my purse and as I get to the door, I hear a girls giggle and hear loud music from next door.

         As I look over, I see a few guys making out and feeling up sluts including Nate as he's making out with a girl and looks to be doing body shots on the girl.

         I finally find my keys and head inside and shut the door behind me as I stumble a little more towards my bedroom where I plop down onto my bed and pass out.

*****************************************

         When I wake up the next morning, I feel a little groggy, tired and of course a little hungover.

         I'm normally not a coffee drinker however, this morning it sounded good.

         There was a problem though, we had no more coffee in the house. So I take out my phone to see what's around here, take some Aleve, get dressed and then start walking towards the coffee shop that isn't too far away from the house and luckily it was a bit of a cloudy day so the light wasn't so bright and it wasn't really too cold so the air felt good against my face and helped my stomach.

          When I got to the coffee shop, I walked in and it seemed kind of like a family owned business. Which I liked. Plus it was nice that there wasn't too many people in there as I looked as though I just got out of bed. Which I did but still.

          I ordered a muffin and ordered a large coffee to go then began walking back to the house.

         The coffee was so warm and delicious with the cream and sugar that I put in it.

        By the time I am about to walk in front of Nate's place, I try not to make eye contact and continue to walk while ignoring Nate and his guys, sitting outside, smoking cigarettes, looking hungover also.

          "Hey!" I hear a guy's voice call out.

          I don't make eye contact and continue to walk and see that I am getting even closer now towards the door.

         I then hear someone whistle at me. Which I haven't really had someone to do. Plus, I am sure they are still drunk so I don't pay any attention.

         "Damn girl, you ain't gotta ignore me. I would love to tear that ass up!" The guy yells out.

          I just roll my eyes and finally get to the front door and head inside the house and head back to my bedroom.

          Sometimes, I wonder if rather or not we are living next door to a frat house full of obnoxious drunk men.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)