EPILOGUE: 3 Years Later....

--ROBIN--

        Tonight was a big night for me as I had just recently finished writing my recent book about mine and Nate's story. Though some happened to be exaggerated for entertainment purposes. But tonight we were going to celebrate for it becoming a New York Bestseller that my publisher was throwing.

         Max and Alicia were nice enough to watch our one year old while Nate and I both went to the party.

         I was wearing a beautiful Emerald shade of green knee-high dress and a cardigan that went with it while Nate was sweet enough to dress casual wearing dark jeans, a buttoned up black shirt and slicked back hair. He looked really nice.

          When we walked into my publisher's house and began mingling and me introducing Nate to a few people I have met who are also authors.

          We drank some champagne and had a delicious and really nice dinner.

        Throughout most of the night, we danced and people complimented my story as well as look at Nate and comment on how much he fits my leading male role characters perfectly.

         Everything seemed to be happening really great. Better than I had thought.

         It was a year after everything that happened that both Nate and I got married and started to write my story. Then a year later, we had our adorable son.

          In a way, I am living the life my female characters do in my stories.

          I know this might sound cliche and obvious but, I found my Prince Charming. I thought they existed only in stories. But they are out there and really do exist.

*****************************************

--NATE--

         I feel like Robin has given me so much more than I have given her.

        She made me the happiest man alive by marrying me and also gave me a son.

        I never pictured myself as a father. Or married even for that matter.

        However, I am all that and so much more. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her and growing old together along with watching our son and any future kids we decide to have together, grow up.

        Of course though, I hope they have better luck than I did when I was younger and don't fall into the same pattern that made me go into a MC.

        Every time I see Robin with my son, I can tell just what a beautiful and great mom.

        Tonight after we got back home from the party, we went straight into our bedroom and began to get out of our clothes and prepared to get into bed. We made love and then cuddled in each other's arms.

          "I am so lucky." I tell her.

          "I am too. We both are." She replies.

          "I don't know what I would do without you." I tell her.

          "Me neither. Which is why I know we wont ever have to worry about that." She says reassuringly.

          "I agree." I tell her.

          "Baby?" She asks.

          "Yes, my love?" I ask.

          "I'm pregnant." She tells me.

         I am ecstatic and overly excited as I hear her tell me that. We were going to be parents again and I guess if she wants to think of me as her Prince Charming, then I guess she's my Princess who even though says I rescued her, it was more of her rescuing me.

                               The End!!