CHAPTER 16: I Need Her

--NATE--

        Everyday seemed to be getting worse and ever since that day at the grocery store, I have not let Robin out of my sight and both her and Alicia have moved in with me to the clubhouse, so that I knew both would be okay.

        I had several of my guys go and try to see where Greg and his gang were at and if they were anywhere close.

        I haven't been able to sleep since that incident in the store had happened, which was a week ago and my stomach is all tied in knots.

        I was sitting down at the table while Robin was sitting on the couch watching a movie when I received a text from Max telling me he found several of Greg's guys not too far.

       So I told him to come back and we would have a meeting with the guys to go over the plan.

       "Is everything okay baby?" Robin asks me.

       "Yeah." I reply with a smile then get up and go sit beside her.

       "Baby, can we go out on a date tonight?" She asks me as she places her head on my shoulder while I have my arm over her shoulders.

        "Well..." I began.

        "I'm sorry, I forgot. We can just stay in here and order some takeout and watch Netflix." She says with a smile, though I haven't taken her out for a while.

         "No love. If you want to go out, lets go out." I tell her.

         "Really?" She asks excited.

         "Yes baby. Let's go out tonight." I smile and kiss her on the top of her head.

         "Yay! Thank you baby." She smiles and jumps up real quick to start heading upstairs and get ready.

*****************************************

           For the entire date, I never thought about anything but her and how beautiful she was and how happy she has made me feel.

          If I knew it wouldn't scare her I would ask her to marry me.

         After being seated at the restaurant and ordering, she excused herself to use the restroom.

         It wasn't until almost five minutes of her being gone that I began to worry. So I got up and headed towards the restrooms to see what was up.

         I know I couldn't actually go into the girls restroom so I waited until a couple of girls had come out and still couldn't get a good look in there. So then once the last girl came walking out, I asked her.

        "Excuse me. Is there a woman in there with long dark wavy hair and a green dress?" I asked the woman.

         "I'm sorry sir, but there's no other woman in here." The lady says.

         Suddenly I felt sick, dizzy and light headed. Something was wrong. Then my phone went off.

         "Baby?" I answered.

         "Aww I missed you too." Greg says.

         "Greg!!" I quietly say under my breath as I quickly begin walking out the front towards my bike. "I swear if you touch her." I began threatening him.

          "Let's cut the bullshit. We both know why I'm calling you. So let's just get right down to it. You have something I want. Something that has been looooong over due to me." Greg says.

           "I told you I don't where my dad put it." I replied.

          "Let me ask you, Nate. How many layers do you think a curvy girl has? One? Two? More? I wonder if she would bleed just as a pig would if you stuck it." He chuckles.

           "Don't FUCKING touch her!" I tell him while trying not to yell.

           "Hey! You don't give me orders, you little shit. And you sure as HELL won't lie to me about not knowing where your father stashed the items." He says.

            "I'll do whatever you want, just don't fucking touch her." I tell him as I begin holding back tears.

            "That a boy. Your father always did say you obeyed orders." He chuckles.

           "So even if I do find the stuff, where do we meet? And how will I know you wont hurt her?" I ask him.

           "Look, I may be an asshole and am capable of doing unkind things to people, in particular, women. But something also that I am known for, is I'm a man of my word. And as long as you answer your phone every time I call, and I know you don't fuck me over, she stays unharmed." He assures me.

           "Fine. I'll find it." I tell him.

          "Good. I'll call you in a few hours to see what progress you made. And if you play nice and follow through like a good boy, you'll get a gold star." He chuckles.

         Then before I could say another word, he hangs up on me.

         I start yelling on the top of my lungs and then get on my bike and head back to the clubhouse.

          After pulling up in front of the clubhouse, I barge into the door and immediately yell out to everyone, "Meeting! Now!"

          Once everyone comes inside the room we have our meetings at and after telling everyone what has happened, it's dead silent.

          "But how are we going to find out where your dad hid that shit at?" Max asks me.

          "I don't know. I do have a few ideas though of where it could be. I know what this guy is capable of doing, especially to women and I can't..." I stop myself as I choke up a little. "I can't have anything happen to her." I tell them.

          "We'll get her back boss." A few guys say while everyone else nods their heads in agreement.

          "Go get some ammo and get ready for a war." I tell them and as all the guys leave, Max walks up to me.

          "You know, everything is gonna be okay. We WILL get her back bro." Max tells me.

          "Yeah." I replied. "Go help the guys and  i'll be out there in a minute." I tell him.

          "Okay." He says and then walks out, closing the door behind him as I begin to throe a few things out of anger and frustration. All while yelling out loud and then breaking down and crying. Not caring if any of the guys come walking in.

          "Please god. Please help me get her back." I began to cry out, hard.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)