CHAPTER 11: Going Out

--ROBIN--

        It's been a couple of weeks now since we have been together and I am surprised at how much he has already done for me and how he is treating me.

       No man has ever treated me good, let alone this good before.

      After that night he came after me in the parking lot and stopped me, I felt that he really cared about me. He really wanted to be with me. It wasn't just lust in his eyes, it was.....love.

       I have been really happy and he has been really attentive and protective of me.

       I heard and wrote in stories about these kinds of things. He's making me feel like I am in one of my stories.

       At least that's how I felt up until a few days ago when he came storming into the house while I was helping Alicia with dinner we were making for everyone that night, he came in pisses off and didn't really talk to anyone, including me.

       He has continued acting that way around me and makes me feel as though he might be changing his mind about me or is mad at me for something. It was really starting to get to me but I didn't want to anger him more by asking, so I decided to not push him to tell me.

      Then tonight, he took me to a movie. Except when he asked me, it was more like a command.

       I enjoyed the movie and as soon as we headed outside, he quickly removed his hand from mine.

       We then went to the diner I like and sat across from each other and I could sense hostility.

        "So...How was your day?" I asked while trying hard to break the awkward silence.

        "Fine." He says.

        "You ready to order?" The eighteen year old slutty waitress asked Nate.

        I looked at him, which normally he would blow the girl off but instead smiled and winked at her.

        "Seriously?!" I yelled while looking at him hurt and pissed off.

        I got up and left and I waited a little big before realizing he wasn't coming after me. So I looked through the window and noticed him talking with the waitress.

        What the hell is happening? I thought to myself. This has to be a dream. How could he act like he's in love with me for a while and then act as though he is embarrassed or ashamed to be with me? Then flirt with another girl?

        I called for an Uber and had the guy drive me home.

        When I got home, I walked inside and heard Alicia's voice.

        "Hey, how'd it go?" She asked and then saw I had been crying.

        "What the hell did he do?" She asks angry.

        "It doesn't matter. It's over. Him and I are done and I'm really tired." I reply while holding back some tears.

        "Okay." She replies and I begin heading towards my room and cry myself to sleep.

*****************************************

        A few days pass by since I went on a date with Nate and he hasn't tried apologizing or anything for what he did.

         Alicia badly wanted to kill him or at least yell at him, but I told her to forget about it and drop it.

         I just tried to ignore him until the end of the week came and since Alicia was tired of seeing me down, she suggested we go out cause she wanted to celebrate her loan she was just approved of for opening up a tattoo shop.

          It was the only reason I was willing to go out to be honest.

          We went to a different place than so that I didn't have to worry about running into Nate.

          Max picked us up and we headed over to the place.

          It was a nice club. The music was really good and inside was a lot of people.

         We first got a drink and then Alicia pulled me out onto the dance floor with her and Max.

         Her and I were dancing until Max turned her around to dance with her and I didn't care that I was dancing alone, I just continued.

        Then I felt a couple of big strong hands wrap around my waist and feel the person grinding up against me. The guy turns me around and he has a tight fade haircut, is tanned, muscular, tatted up and has several piercings, including snake bites.

        He is cute but he isn't Nate. Although I don't care anymore about him. I'm gonna have some fun. It's just dancing I'm doing.

       We danced for a couple of minutes and then I heard the loudest growl I have ever heard before and the guy I was dancing with was immediately pulled away from me and I saw Nate punching the hell out if the guy.

       "Get off of him!" I yelled out at Nate.

        He stops and looks really pissed off, grabs my hand and then we start quickly walking out of the club.

         When we get outside and start heading towards his bike.

          I stop midway there and cross my arms.

          "Who the hell do you think you are?! You had no right to go in there and beat the shit out of that guy. Why don't you fuck off!" I tell him and start walking away.

           "Yeah I did! He was touching MY old lady!" He yells back at me.

          He grabs my arm and pulls be with him.

          "Let go of me!" I yell at him.

          "No! You're coming home with me and you are going to listen to what I have to say!" He demands.

          "No I wont!" I tell him.

          "Don't make me take you by force!" He tells me as he hands me the helmet.

          "Fine!" I reply as I roll my eyes.

          So I get on and he starts taking off back towards my house.

          I don't care what he is expecting from me. I'm really not in the mood. Besides, I think I might have drank more than I thought or got off the bike too fast. Cause the minute I got off was when I felt the world was spinning all around me and I passed out.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)