CHAPTER 6: Party Tonight......

--NATE--

         I was really pissed off last night when I heard Max tell me that Alicia and him were gonna take out Robin.

        He asked for me to go but I didn't want to be around her. I'm trying to keep my distance from her.

        Several of the guys that were over were hanging out and brought a bunch of clubhouse sluts with them. One in particular caught my eye after I realized thoughts of Robin randomly kept popping up through my head and her being hit on by a guy wasn't going to be drowned out by alcohol, so I decided to go ahead and have some fun with the girl who has been eyeing me all night.

         Then the next morning, I sat outside with a few of the guys and we were smoking and trying to wake up more.

         I saw Robin walking passed the house not looking up with coffee in her hand.

        She looked like she just got out of bed, but somehow, it seemed to look cute.

        I wanted to say sorry about the last time we spoke. Which I'm not sure why but every time I saw her, I just felt bad but also really good too. My god what the hell is wrong with me?!

         I then heard one of my guys whistle at her and then comment about tearing up her ass and I lost it almost.

         I stood up and walked up to him and punched him really hard in the chest.

         "Fuck Nate! What the hell was that for?!" He asked me.

        "Don't EVER talk about her like that!" I yell at him and then head into the house.

        Great, now they're gonna think I like her or something. Shit!

        I swear I can't seem to think clearly whenever I see her.

        I get ready for the rest of the day and then head up to the clubhouse to handle some business.

       Tonight also, we were gonna have a big party at the Clubhouse to celebrate one of the new Prospects that just got his position.

        It was gonna be a lot of fun tonight, though I needed to take care of some business first.

        So I left to meet up with a few of my guys to check on a shipment of ours that came in and that I needed to be sure everything was there.

        As soon as I pulled up and headed into the abandoned warehouse we have our inventory at, my guys came up and greeted me and one of the guys looked all pissed off.

         "We have a problem." The guy tells me.

         "What?" I asked him.

         "Instead of getting our original shipment, we got sent something else." My guy says.

         I looked at him confused and then we walked towards the end of the warehouse in the back that was just a few feet away from the water.

         I saw three dead bodies of guys that weren't mine and then one of my guys was shot in the arm but was gonna be okay. However, on the ground I saw the dead body of the new prospect who we were throwing a party for tonight. He was nineteen. He was just a fucking kid.

          I tried holding in the anger and my composure.

          "What the fuck happened?!" I asked while still staring at the kid's dead body.

          "The guys are from Cross. He somehow I guess got to Roy somehow and made a deal to where instead of the stuff we were supposed to get, he sent his guys in the crate and as soon as we opened it to check it out, they started shooting. They fucking shot the kid without mercy." The guy had trouble saying the last part as he was close to my age, we are both 30 years old.

           We stood there for a moment in silence.

           "Want me to call the guys about tonight?" Another one of my guys asks me.

          "No." I replied. "We will still have the party for him tonight. In HONOR of him. But call the guys and let them know and make sure to get rid of the bodies." I say then turn and get on my bike and start riding off and going for a long ride until the party starts.

          I'm beyond pissed and Cross is gonna pay.

*****************************************

          By the time I arrive at home, the party has already been going on for a couple of hours.

          So I head inside and everyone seems to already be a little drunk.

          We all say 'hey' to each other as I make my way towards the kitchen to grab a drink and as soon as I grab a glass and pour some Jack Daniels in it, I start drinking it and see out in the back, Robin who is talking to one of my guys. And not just anyone but one of the biggest players I know.

           I try hard not to make it obvious or try and get caught looking at her but I don't care at this point. Cause for some reason, despite how we have been around each other, there is something about her that I really like.

          So I start making my way out there and get stopped as soon as I get to the sliding glass door by one of the clubhouse sluts who offers to give me a blowjob.

          I look over at Robin again and her nor my guy is there anymore. So I figured that they went off somewhere to fuck.

          Damn, I never thought she was like that though then again, I don't know her and she writes these kinds of stories, she knows what happens. So I take the girl's hand and we head upstairs into my room and I let the girl give me a blowjob then flip her over onto the bed and fuck her hard to release some frustration I have. Not just about what happened earlier and losing the kid, but also, cause Robin and my guy went off to fuck.

         Guess I really did misunderstand her. Didn't ever think she would be like all them other sluts. However, then again, in a way I called it.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)