CHAPTER 10: Cuddling

--NATE--

        For the next couple of weeks, I was getting to know more and more about Robin.

        She was smart and beautiful inside and out and I liked feeling the way I did around her. She makes me feel really good.

         I haven't told her nor am even thinking of telling her that I've read some of her books and I'm definitely not the one who reads books, especially those.

          I will admit that even based on fiction, she's pretty accurate with some of the things and after reading several of her 'mature' scenes, I feel like she looks more innocent outside of the bedroom and kinky as hell in the bedroom.

          Tonight we went out with Alicia and Max to a new bar that recently opened.

          It's a pretty fun bar and we were having fun. Between dancing, drinking some beer and even shooting some pool. In fact, it's been the most fun that I've had in a long time.

         Things were going great and I excused myself for a minute to use the bathroom.

         Once I walked out and started heading back to everyone, I was stopped by one of the girls I used to fuck.

          "Hey there sexy." She slurs.

          "Fuck off Trish." I tell her and start walking back but she grabs my arm and I quickly remove it from her grasp.

          "But I've missed you. Don't you miss me?" She asks.

         "Hell no!" I reply.

         "Maybe I should remind you of how good I feel." She says as she walks closer towards me and starts kissing me as she then begins moving her hand down towards my crotch.

         I stop her hand and then push her away and as soon as I start continuing walking, I look ahead of me and see Robin. FUUUUUCKK!!!! I screamed in my head to myself.

          "Robin, wait." I call out and she looks like she's on the verge of tears.

         She quickly turns and starts quickly heading out the bar and walking through the parking lot. So I run after her.

         I finally catch up to her.

        "Robin wait!" I yell.

        "Fuck off!" She says as she continues to walk through the parking lot.

         "Hey! Stop!" I yell out. I'm not in the mood for shit like this. This is exactly why I don't do relationships.

          When I get close enough, I grab her arm and turn her around to face me.

          "Let go of me!" She yells at me.

          "Stop it! I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!" I tell her.

          "Really? That's funny cause it sure took you a while to realize she was 'kissing' you. In fact you didn't even push her away until she began to move one of her hands towards your crotch. So that was a good long kiss before you supposedly realized what was happening." She fires back at me.

          "Stop it! I pushed her away. I didn't kiss her back and I would NEVER and I mean EVER touch or fuck another girl. You are my old lady and I want to be with you. And if there's anyone I wanna be inside of, it's you." I just come out and say and didn't realize really in what I said until after it came out.

        She was silent as she looked at me in shock.

        "Really?" She asks.

        "Yes." I assure her. "In fact...." I began to say as I pulled her head closer and began making out with her and the kiss grew much hungrier and heated.