Chapter 3 Sky Dragon Ball Part 1

I run caring Anthony I keep running and running, screaming for help I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. His heart has stopped."Nooooooo" I wake up in bed, I curled up in a ball and started to cry. In the morning I headed over to the infirmary to check on Anthony. That nightmare was all lies. Anthonys father was visiting the Kingdom for business reasons and Anthony wandered of to look for me he was walking to long with out water.

I enter the infirmary and speak to the lady at the desk." Excuse me may I visit a patient please"? "Sure princess Natalie who will you be seeing"? "Prince Anthony Thorn". "Ok he is in room 101". "Thank you".

I walk down the hall and see the room

      Room 101 [Anthony Thorn]

     I opened the door, he was reading a book in bed it was a Nature book. "Anthony"! I run to him and give him a hug. "Thank goodness your alright". "Yah I was pretty lucky huh". "I hope Kia isn't bothering you anymore". "Actually he's more clingy then ever it was mission impossible just trying to get here without being seen by him hahaha". "Wow really Hahahaha".

"I'll be out of the infirmary soon my temperature is going back to normal". "Well that's great". "Prince Anthony oh I didn't know you would be here Natalie". "Is there something wrong"? "Your fathers have requested you to the Castle immediately". "Ok let's go". Anthony and I headed over to the castle. We entered the the main part of the castle were my father is. Anthonys father was talking to mine.

"Ah Natalie Anthony great your here". "Is there something wrong"? "As you know we have to attend the Sky Dragon Ball". "We will be leaving shortly so get ready and your bodyguard will be here soon". "Bodyguard what do we need a bodyguard for"? Anthony questioned. "We need to make sure your safe". So me and Anthony went to get ready. I wonder who are bodyguard is?

      Stephanie, James, and Blake were almost at the water Kingdom to drop off Blake to be Lana's bodyguard. Stephanie and James were running on the sand they were approaching the castle. They stopped at the gate. Stephanie then howled. And the gate opened. They ran into the door.

    Blake got off of James and then he saw her Lana. She had long brown hair with a cute yellow sailor hat, white and blue striped shirt with pink shorts and yellow sandals. And a eye patch? "Stephanie why are you here you are body-guarding Natalie not Lana"? "Excuse me for my intrusion but I have a bodyguard for Lana". She stands up from Nealing, and points to Blake. "He's my bodyguard, Awesome"! Lana says excitedly. Blake blushes. "Ok Blake we'll be on are way see you at the ball". "Ok see you later". Then James and Stephanie run off. Lucky for Stephanie the Fire Kingdom was very close to the Water Kingdom. Stephanie rushed to the Fire Kingdom. Her and James have entered the gate.

    "Natalie Anthony are you ready"! My father screamed." I'm ready, Anthony just needs to get dressed"! "Ok I'm ready". Me and Anthony run down to the main room." Anthony your bodyguard has arrived". A lady walks in with Red hair, a detective coat, a sword, and emerald eyes. "This is Stella the swordsmen".

    The door crashes open to revel Stephanie and James flopping on the floor cause they were so exhausted." We... made... it...". "And this is Stephanie the silver wolf". Stella walks over to Stephanie and helps her up." Thank you". "Hey any time". "Oh and I almost forgot James will bodyguard Alexandrite". Alex comes walking in I didn't know he was even there? "Alright let's get this sho on the road".

    We went in these fancy carriages that are pulled by woolabeasts witch are like big cows with horns sharp teeth and fur covering their who body even their eyes. I'm a woolabeast riding champion. We entered the carriage the seats were very soft almost like a pillow. We rode to the Sky Kingdom their were other carriages there as well. We entered the Kingdom the Sky Kingdom was so extraordinary with fluffy clouds and gorgeous night sky's.

We stepped of the carriage and walked into the castle their was like a barrier." As soon as you enter you will immediately take your human form if you have one or not". A guard clams. We all stepped inside and see 7 Thrones placed in front of me. They each had a mark for each Kingdom. As soon as Kai steps into the barrier he transforms into a human he has slick orange hair and was wearing a suit as tie. "Wow so cool!" He screams. I roll my eyes, he's seen nothing yet.

I head towards the punch table I got some punch and started to walk and this jerk bumps into me making me drop my punch, he had dirty blonde hair and sky blue eyes and he was wearing a fancy suit and a galaxy cap. Good thing it didn't get on my dress. "Oh I see you spilt your drank lemme help you clean it up". Stella said in a funny voice." Hahahaha What was that". "Hahaha hi I'm Stella a pleasure to meet you I'm kinda a jokester so watch out". Then I see this diamond shaped creature aper next to Stella I can't help but stare at it. "Oh I see you have meet Jill my familiar". "Hi I'm Jill I only let people I like to see me others can't". She states in a cute voice." Aw how adorable".

We cleaned up the mess that was spilt all over the floor. I wonder who that boy was? Then I hear a voice from behind me,"heyyyy sugar what's a pretty princess like you doing all by yourself". I could not help but to laugh." Hahahahaha I'm so sorry I can't help not laughing Hahahaha". "Oh doll you have such a pretty laugh the names Roy the ice dragon Shifter". "Well I guess that pickup line was pretty cold Hahahaha". I was literally dying from laughter." It's a pleasure to meet you Roy I'm Natalie Dragon Shifter of Fire".

    I shook his hand. Then a white haired boy comes and stands next to Roy. "Hello in Tyler Rabbitblood Roy's bodyguard". The we shake hands. "Hello I am Natalie Dragneel the fire dragon shifter". Then Stephanie comes up from behind saying that she was my bodyguard and told Tyler to back off. "Oh look who it is Stephanie the silver wolf they should have just hired a Vampire instead". Tyler exclaimed.

    Tyler was a aristocrat vampire second level of vampire blood the next was pure blood. "Well geez Tyler well at least they didn't hire a blood sucker"! They continued to argue. Me and Roy talk for a bit and then walk away. "So is it hot in here or is it just me". He's trying to flirt again. "No your just probably melting just being around me". I started laughing. He blushed. "I didn't think you were going to answer back hahaha".

We talked for a bit then a girl with long brown and a yellow sailor hat comes running at me. "Hey are you Natalie"?! "Um yes why"? "Hello there I'm Lana the Dragon Shifter of Water it's great meeting you"! "You are very excited". "Yup I'm always happy I should probably calm down". There was a blonde boy running this way. He had one red eye and one green how odd." Lana you shouldn't run of like I'm your bodyguard I have to protect you". He says as he's trying to catch his breath. "Oh hello I'm Blake Johnson". "Your your an elf". I was shocked that their was a elf left after that tragedy.

"Are you the last one"? "I guess so". Stephanie comes up and starts to talk to talk to us. "Yah I found him in the forest by himself laying against a tree". "Oh my gosh"! I was with shock.

I hear a chime... "all Dragon Shifters And their bodyguards report to the Thrones"! We rush to the Thrones. They tell use to sit in the Thrones that correspond to your element. I sit on the throne with the Fire charm on it. They others sit down the Thrones started to glow. Then their was flash of light.

To be continued.....