~Epilogue~

~A/N just saying this is not Natalie's point of view. And dont play the song yet~

     "Ok class turn to page 365 we are learning about the Dragon and Perademon War"  my teacher said. I already know about all theses wars my dads told me enough of them to know every detail that it felt like I was there. Today was the last day of summer and I got to visit my best friend in the Water Kingdom. Aquamarine Johnson the son of Blake Johnson and Lana Johnson.

I was also friends with Edward and Sapphire Rabbitblood. Witch are Stephanie and Tylers kids. And Rose
Equation witch is Matthew and Shards daughter. They are my best friends but since we don't go to the same school we have to see eachother during the summer or breaks witch is bothersome. But we would always write letters and stuff.

      Aquamarine is a shy but mature boy with dark blue hair and would where blue clothes, but he inherited Lanas Dragon traits. So he can turn into a dragon his Dragon form is a water Drake. His weapon of choice is a bow like his father. I secretly have a crush on him. Hes so gentleman like and hes loving.

     The twins may be similar but actually very different. Edward is a silver werewolf and he has silver hair and part demon blood like his father. And Sapphire is a vampire that can turn full bat form. And she's usually very quite. But she has white hair.

And Rose is a kind and caring and sweet girl she has light brown hair she's part elf and part wizard. So she can do magic and she has the elf ears too. I always see her hanging around Edward maybe there in to eachother? I don't know.

And I am Rubina the black fire
               Dragon Shifter

       As soon as I got home I started packing for my trip. I live in the kingdom of Darkness cause my father is the king. My mother was the princess of the fire kingdom but her brother is the king of the fire kingdom that way she doesn't have to be apart. Ive visited the fire kingdom before though it was so hot. But being able to turn into a dragon helps. My dragon form is a true dragon just like my mother. But the most strange thing is that I dont breath red fire, I breath black fire. So I'm more like a black fire dragon witch haven't excited for thousands of years.

     I have no siblings but I'm happy about that I like peace and quiet. Especially when I star gaze, I've always love stars maybe because my hair is a gradient of black, blue, and purple with white dots that resemble stars. My hair has been a mystery for many others but I've always loved my hair and I would never cut it. Plus there's a perfect picture of all the zodiac consolations in my hair I'm sure astronomers would pay a fortune for it.

     When I was done packing I went down to eat dinner. Were having Tacos! I sat down at the table with my mother and Father. "So how was your last day of school?" My father asked. "It was boring but fun, but I'm really excited to see my friends" I say taking a bit of my taco. "Hey honey is everyone coming for vacation?" My mother asks my father. " I think it is Tyler and Stephanie and there kids, Kiku and his son, Stella, Anthony, Osei, Matthew and Shards kid, Roy and his son, and Stanely and his apprentice?"

       "Roy has a son?" My mother asks. "Yes he adopted one concerting his wife passed away" there was a moment of silence. "Oh I see" my mother breaks the silence. "Well its going to be great to see everyone again now is it?" My mother said. "I agree especially Aquamarine... I MEAN AH!" I started to panic. "Oh Aquamarine isn't he Blakes child?" My mother asks." Yes, he is a fine young man as well" my father says making me blush.

      We talked for a while. My dad was telling crazy stories that he's told like a thousand times but they were enjoyable. We then started to travel to the Kingdom. It was a long tiring ride but we made it. The water is crystal blue with a cloudless sky. The castle was on the beach next to the ocean the scenery was beautiful. Some house were on the beach and some in the ocean (where sea dragons live duh).