Chapter 9 Not a Hero Much Part 2

"Natalie Natalie Natalie! Please wake up, this is bad real bad!" Ryan said. Then a empty bucket hit his head and he fell to the ground. "What the hell was that for!" Ryan yelled at the man. "Hahahaha your so dumb Hahahaha, I'm not a hero but I'm Hero I was sent by Prometheus to keep you occupied!" Hero yelled back. Hero was a half human half cat he had a cat ears and a tail with old and ripped clothes. He had a scabern with a sword on his back.

He takes his sword off his back and points it at Ryan. "So shall we?" Hero says to Ryan. He stands up and puts Natalie in his arms. "First I need to take care of this." He says to Hero. He then runs of to a tree. Anthony was sitting at this tree reading about herbs and plants. "Anthony can you take care of Natalie for me I have something to take care of." "Ok I promise no harm will come to her."

    Ryan then walked back to where Hero is and grabs his staff. "We shall." Ryan darts towards Hero. Hero dodges and swings his sword at him. Ryan dodges back and hit Hero's legs tripping him. "Ow hey that wasn't far." Hero said as he stood up. Hero lashes At Ryan but he retaliates and cuts his arm. He screams in pain." Ahhh that hurts you bastard you'll pay for this!" Hero said before running away.

Ryan drops his staff and runs to Natalie to check on her. He was shocked to see her head lying on his shoulder. Tears started to form on his cheeks. He couldn't believe what just happened he ran and ran until he got to his room. Zach still sleeping on a cloud.

"Hey Natalie are you awake?" Anthony asked me. "Yah a little, I better go, see you later." I say getting up and walking to where me and Ryan's picnic was. "Hey Ryan are you ok!" I yell but he wasn't there. I walk towards his room, hopefully he was there. I nock on the door. "Hey Ryan it's me are you ok?" There was no answer. A frown grew on my face. "Ryan come on I need to talk to you please!" There's no reply.

Ryan was in his room on the other side of the door crying his eyes out sitting on the floor curled up with his knees to his face. Natalie decided to go ask Alexandrite what's happening. Natalie has to enter the party a room filled with random people. *sigh* I start to walk away.

~meanwhile at the party~

"Hey Matthew it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Kai Natalie's total best friend." Kai says to Matthew. "It's a pleasure to meet you too I'm not sure your her best friend Kai." Matthew answers. "Ok lady's I'll break this tie I'm Natalie's best friend I'm Roy the boi who doesn't want to be my friend." Roy buds in. "Shut up Roy." Kai says to him witch gets him angry. "Oh just because your a dragon doesn't automatically make you her friend ok." "Well at lest I'm not a dragon Shifter." Kai counters back. "Oh it's on dragon breath" "oh yah cold hearted." Roy and Kai keep bickering like children.

Natalie comes walking in to look for Alexandrite. "Hey Natalie I'm your best friend right The fabulous Roy." "Um sorry Roy but your not my best friend" "ha I knew it Hahahaha." Kai laughed. "Well actually Kai Anthony and Ryan are my best friends." Roy and Kai went in shock and the spirit was literally floating away from them. "Don't die on me guys!" Natalie says to the both of them.

She then walks towards Alexandrite and asks him if he knows what happened. He shook his head. Natalie walked out of the party as soon as she came in. She sat down by a tree and tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Natalie are you crying?" Matthew said as he sat next to me. I wiped my tear nodded. "I can't find my friend anywhere and I don't know if he's ok or not and I'm just worried about him." At the end of my sentence I started to sod. "It's ok Natalie, a old friend told me that you shouldn't give up not even for dreams that are deferred for they are the dreams that will blossom into reality." Matthew says to me "oh Matthew that was beautiful who told you that?"

"A friend I lost a long time ago when I decided to leave to Wizards." "Oh I'm so sorry Matthew." "It's ok Natalie but if I see another one of those wizards then bad things will happen." He said as he looked at me.