Chapter 12 Cosmic Love

~ Don't play music yet ~

After I put on the same dress as the Royal ball I headed down to the ball room. Everyone was there in there formal clothes. I walked over to my friend Stella. "Hello Stella how is it going?" I ask her. "Oh hello Natalie its going good its just your brother, Roy, and Zach cant keep away" she says. "Oh don't worry I'll be right back" I say. I then walk over to Alex with a big grin on my face.

    "So then I tried to give her flowers but it didn't work so I-" I cut him of by punching him in the stomach still with a grin on my face. "You flirt or touch my friend again, lets just say you'll never have kids" I say nonchalantly. Roy, Alex, and Zach nod in agreement. And then run off. I then sigh to there stupidity. I go and sit down for a bit looking over at the party. I loved to see all my friends having a good time. Blake and Lana talking. Stephanie and Stella drinking punch together. Alex, Roy, Tyler, and Zach hanging out together.

Its good for Alex to have friends he doesn't have to rely on me all the time. Stanely trying to prank Zach. Stanely poured punch all over Zach. I couldn't help but laugh. I then see Anthony talking to this boy, he had brown skin with dark black hair he was a little bit taller then Anthony he also had Blood red eyes and fangs. He must be a vampire. I walk over to say hi. "Hello Anthony who is this?" I ask. "Hello Natalie I would like you to meet Osei" he said.

    Osei looked over to me his eyes seemed lifeless but had a welcoming smile. "Pleasure to meet you Natalie I'm Osei Menolia" he said bowing. "Osei is a vampire just like Tyler" Anthony informed me. "That's interesting, what's your weapon of choice?" I ask him. "Oh well all vampires use a umbrella weapon considering we cant go in the sunlight" he said. "So how did you meet?" I ask. Anthony started to blush. "Uh well ah we both play cello and we met that way" Anthony said shyly. "Yeah cause your cello was out of tune and you didn't even know" Osei said. "Well you didn't have to tune it for me I could have done it" Anthony said. "Hahahaha" Osei said. I thought they were the cutest. "Well enjoy the party see you guys later. I then walk off.

   I then see Shard and Matthew talking. I can see Matthews face is a little red witch is funny. I turn my head to see Erthena and Calvin chatting. I turn my head again to see, Ryan with this random girl. My eyes started to water up. She then came closer to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. My eyes widened. He then looked my way. His eyes widened. "NATALIE ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" He says reaching out to me. "OH REALLY!" I screech. I then run of with tears in my eyes.

I ran into the garden and hid in the forest. I fell on my knees crying in my hands. "It seem everyone has their own special person in their life I guess I'll be lonely forever" I say in between sobs. I got up wiped the tears from my eyes. And I look up to the stars. I start to sing.

~ play music now ~

"A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart
And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat
I tried to find the sound
But then it stopped, and I was in the darkness,
So darkness I became
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart
I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart"

~ stop The music ~

    I started to cry some more, but then I herd something behind me. "Who's there SHOW YOURSELF!" I say with tears in my eyes. I wip my head around to see Ryan standing there with tears streaming down his face. "What are you doing here STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screech as I back up. "Natalie please just hear me out" he said coming closer. "NO BACK AWAY!" I say then I trip on a branch and fall backwards.

    But before hitting the ground Ryan cot me. "Look Natalie please you need to let me exp-" "GET AWAY!" I say. I then push him away making me crash to the floor. "Natalie are you ok!" He says trying to help me up. "Yes I'm fine why did you come back?" I say in a disgusted voice. "I came back cause I lo-" before he can finish his sentience perademons swarm use then Nethera walked in.

     "Sorry to disturb your moment but I need to reserve Ryan Nightshade" Nethera said. I then turned into my Dragon form. "YOU WONT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!" I say. His eyes widened. Then the perademons attacked use. I was pined down by the demon helpless as Ryan was knocked unconscious. I kept screaming to him. "STAY WITH ME CAUSE WITHOUT YOU HERE I DISAPPEAR INTO INFINITE, STAY WITH ME!!!"

~ to be continued ~