Chapter 11 Garden Realm

Group 1 got back from there mission safely and with two new team mates.

~I didn't feel like describing group two's day off~

    "Moma Papa !" Ryan's parents go running towards Madilyn. "Oh my baby girls ok!" His mother cried. They give her a big hug. "Why is mama and papa crying?" Madilyn said. "Cause we missed you baby!" His father said. "We should celebrate this reunion!" The Great Sky Dragon said. "Yah party!" Madilyn cheered.

We started to prepare for the party. I felt very happy for Ryan. He got his sister back but then there's Blake he lost the love of his life. And Matthew he lost his best friend. But why, why did only she come back? I was a bit puzzled for a bit. But then I see Lana and Blake talking and laughing I wonder what's that about.

   "And then he jumped out the window" Blake said witch made Lana laugh so much. "How do you come up with this Blake?" Lana said as she playfully punched his shoulder. Seeing them getting along is nice. "Heyyyy beautiful whatcha doing?" I hear a man say. "Oh it's you" I say as I turn my head to see Roy. "Hey your like a fire that warms my heart Natalie especially when you laugh" he said. "Sorry Roy but I'm not interested" I say continuing on my work.

    "Aw your no fun" He said crossing his arms and turning his head and pouting. And Zach is sleeping as usual. "Zach when will you do anything helpful!" I say hitting him on the head witch wakes him up. "Hey what was that for?!" He said scratching his head. "Hey get back to work!" Stephanie says pointing to Zach. "You don't have to tell me twice princess" Zach said getting up. "Shut up frog!" Stephanie says with a discussed look on her face. I just laughed, "oh my god ahahahaha" I say.

"Hey guys do you need any help?" Matthew said. "Sure I can use some help here" Shard said trying to hang up a banner. Matthew then rushed over and used some magic to put it in place. Then Shard shot some arrows to attach it to the wall. "Great job you guys" Stanley says with a cheerful grin. "Rawr" I hear a tiny rawr coming from a little earth Kirin. It was Erthena, she was the smallest and the cutest dragon form. "Erthena get back here!" Calvin said running after Erthena.

    Calvin trips on a wire and fall face first into the floor. Erthena then turn around to see the man chasing her was laying on the ground. "Calvin are you ok?" She asks turning back into human kneeling down at him. Calvin then jumps at her tackling her to the ground. "Ha I got you!" He said, "aw man I keep falling for your tricks" she says. Then I see Roy in his Dragon form. He's an ice Drake, he starts to freeze some water to make ice cubes. And the Alex go's into his form and slices to ice to make cubes.

"Wow great job you guys that's so cool!" I hear Ryan say as he flew in, in his Dragon form witch is a Dark wyrm. "Hey Ryan we're almost done here do you want use to get ready?" I ask him. "That's why I'm here, as soon as you guys are done you can get ready" he says. "Weres Anthony!" Stella said bargaining in the room. "I was walking with him in the garden as he was tending to the plants and he just disappeared!" She said.

" I know where" I said in a serious voice. Everyone stared at me like I was a wizard. "You guys go get ready I'll go find him" I say as I transform into my dragon form, my form is a true dragon form. I remember when I would visit Anthony when we were kids. He would let me see his secret garden that only he knows about accept me. I walk towards the flower archway. I say the enchanted words. "To one close to nature as true as it may seem, please show me the realm of nature!" I say proudly as the archway turned into a portal to the nature realm.

You can summon a portal to there anywhere you please as long as its in a flower archway other wise it might take you somewhere else. I walk into the portal to revel a valley of flowers and trees with animals as well. "Oh how I've missed this place." I say taking in the fresh air. I walk in the valley looking for my friend. "ANTHONY, where are you!" I scream.

     I look around some more and I see a green string flying high in the sky. I squinted my eyes to see what it could be. Then I realized it was Anthony in his Dragon form. "ANTHONY!" I scream. He takes notice and flys down. "Natalie what are you doing here?" He asks. "Well the party is going to start soon and Stella couldn't find you. So I looked in the place I only knew you could be in." "The garden realm" he said. "So you remembered the words?" He asked me. "How could I forget them" I say. "We should head back" I say as we walk back to the portal.

    "I agree" he said. The flowers were even more beautiful then the last time I was there. The roses had a more glorious pigment to them. And the tulips to. They were arranged perfectly as well. I hope to visit this place again maybe to show it to my future husband? We then walk out of the portal. Anthony was able to close the realm gate. "Why did you go to the garden realm I thought you only go there when your lonely?" I ask him. "Stella was boring so I just wanted to get away that's all plus I missed that peaceful place" he says in a serious voice.

     "I've missed that place too" I said as was we head towards the castle. We walk into the ball room. "ANTHONY! I was so worried about you!" Stella said running to him. Then she slaps him, "Don't you dare leave me again I am your bodyguard and I need to know where you are at all times" She said. "Sorry Stella I just needed to get away considering your so boring" he said. And she slaps him again. "Ow would you stop that!" He yelled in his loudest voice I've ever heard, he's usually so quiet." Wow sorry, ok everyone get ready we have a party to throw!" Stella says to everyone.

Everyone started to walk off to there rooms. I started to head to my room as well. "Natalie wait!" Ryan ran at me, "Hey Natalie how did you know where to find Anthony?" He asks. "Oh uh there's this secret place where he likes to get away but I'm the only one he trusts to know where it is and how to get there" I said seriously. "Sorry for asking all of a sudden but I was just worried that's all" he said rubbing the back of his head. "No it's ok I know everyone was worried" I say. "I'll see you later then?" He says. "Yah see you later" I say waving at him as he enters his room. I wonder why he truly asked me how I found him?

~ to be continued ~