0. A A B A N - ANGEL OF IRON

And it was our lord that made us one

•¥•

That is the real Aaban Waheed, the man she fell in love with.

Yet, one should not forget that he is the ruthless mafia boss out there. His not afraid nor hesitant to slit the throats of the ones who cross his path. His words can affect you even if you don't want them to. He can twist your words and make you regret ever crossing his path. He is smart in his situations, prepared for the worst. That is the very characteristic of a mob boss, and his appearance sums it all up.

His black hair tousled up into quiff, there always that one strand of hair that made its way into his face. His hazel green eyes that always held a glaze of secrecy that he knew something that you did not, that they held the darkest of secrets beneath them. His soft cheeks and his hard jaw, his pink lips which felt so soft against Haniyah's.

This man belonged to her.

•¥•

A few words from the author:

Welcome

Hello everyone, Thank you so much for choosing to read AABAN.
This book is very confusing, there are jumps in the story that dont make sense. So read at your own risk
This is the first book I have ever written and will always have a special place in my heart. The love I've received on this book is unimaginable, I had never expected to ever get 50k+ reads on this book.
I have began writing a new book that you can find on my page called NOOR.
I promise NOOR is written way better the AABAN. I would appreciate it so much is you guys showed some love to NOOR. AABAN is and will always be my baby, but there are MAJOR improvements that are needed in this book, and inshallah one NOOR is completed, I will be majorly editing AABAN.
Thank you all so much, and please have patience with this book. It might give you a headache. 😂

There are a few things I'd like to go over before you guys continue reading.

I am no professional.

I'm not an author.

This a hobby I like to do.

I have a passion for writing, so I wrote.

I get inspired by books I read.

This book is fast. It has jumps from a week to another.

Again this is how I want the book to be.

Though the characters in this book are Muslim, this book does not represent Islam.

This is nothing but fiction.

This is not a religious book.

It's a thriller romance.

Thriller. Romance.

I don't do rude comments or people promoting their books.

I will delete these types of comments.

WARNINGS

Yes, there are warnings in this book. This is not your typical Muslim love story.

There will be swearing. A lot of swearing. There are words spoken by certain characters because that's how they are.

There are going to explicit scenes of killing. Blood and all that.

There will be mentions of rape.

I am against all the points mentioned above, but this is just how the book is.

There will be signs towards sexual interaction between characters.

Dear readers,

Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoy it. There is a lot of hard work put into this book. From the day I began writing this, till today. The love and response I have gotten in this book is unimaginable. Thank you guys so much for reading this.
To my new readers, I hope you enjoy this book and fall in love with the characters.
Thank you.

~fuzzies~