16. W A L I D - F A T H E R

Haniyah's eyes widened as she heard the anger in her husband's voice.

"Who the fuck said you could put your god damn hands on what belongs to me?"

She had never seen this sight of him.

The fire in his eyes just seemed to grow.

He held up his gun at Adeel and shot his thigh.

Adeel let out a scream. Her husband just sneered at him and shot his other thigh causing him to cry out in pain

"men don't fucking cry" He walked over to her and began to untie the hands that were held restrained. "take it like a man. But then again you wouldn't know that cause you're just a little bitch" that was all he said.

She was in awe of how much dominance this man was giving off she knew he was good at his job but damn she didn't expect to be all hot and bothered by him being a boss.

you choose right now to be the time of thinking about all of that right now.

When he finish undoing the roops, she fell into his arms "I got you, Janna"

She could have had a heart attack over his choice of word but someone had to interrupt them.

"Just where do you think you're going"

The voice made Haniyah freeze. The voice was so familiar. It was the voice she had heard since she was a little girl. The voice belongs to belong to the one man who was her everything, her father, her dad. She was put into shock. She didn't know what to, she didn't know what to do, she didn't know what to feel. Her mind was all over the place.

The culprit wasn't her ex-best friend rather it was her very own father

"Aab-" she began to say, but he cut her off with a finger to her lips "shh, I got this" he grinned at her and she nodded as he grabbed onto her hand.

" hmm what are you going to do it," he said as take a step back, Aaban grinned, "this"

"This isn't a game! I will of blow your fucking brains out!" he spoke as his henchmen aimed their gun at her husband's head.

Aaban chuckled once again, a pistol gun in his hand, and Haniyah in his other arm. She was scared and it was evident on her face.

"I won't let them hurt you." He spoke as he kissed her forehead. She knew he wouldn't bur that didn't mean that she wasn't scared anymore.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

The voice of bullets being shot rang through the room. Aaban dodged each bullet with a single turn of his head and the most boring look was held on his face. She watched on in shock. He turned around and shot all the henchmen one by one on their forehead. Again she watched in shock as did her father.

He stood frozen in shock and the gun his was once holding fell from his hand.

"H-how?"

"rule of the thumb. Mafia men always have more than one gun around them." Aaban twirled the gun in his hand aiming it at the man "and you only had one, from looks of it you had even reload in a while" he smirked "or it could be that I'm not fucking stupid" He shot him on his left thigh, watching him fall to the ground

Aaban stared at him and shook his head. "You are pathetic. You were willing to let other men touch what is yours, use what is yours, put their hands on you fucking wife, Even almost on your own fucking daughter, you dirty bastard." he sneered at him as he shot his other leg. Then he turned to look at Adeel, who was now choking on his own blood. Haniyah cringed at the sight in front of her.

" you broke the biggest rule in my book" My husband sneered, " you don't get to touch what is mine, you don't mess with what is mine you don't hurt what is mine and you certainly don't harm what is beloved to what is mine." He aimed his gun at Adeel's head, Haniyah watched as glee spread in Aaban's eyes as life left Adeel's.

Then he turned to look at her father.

" you underestimated seeing how easy it was to catch me years ago, you thought wrong" Aaban spat as fear glazed over the man who took his mother's life, eyes. He held his gun in his hand, Haniyah was holding on to him tighter since he was no longer holding her. " you thought you could kill me the same way you killed my mother." Haniyah's heart stopped as she looked at her father in disbelief. "you want the same thing to happen to your wife and your daughter. just for revenge." Her husband kicked him right where he had shot I'm just moments ago.

"Yo wanted to be like me," Aaban let out a snort, "as if a man like you could come close to a man like me" then he shot him, right where he shot his mother all those years ago, in his heart

Haniyah did feel something, she felt it in her heart. It was pain, but as soon as it  came it was gone, like a flash of lightning. Haniyah dosent believe that she  feel anything for him. He willingly gave her up just for some money, a man that can put his daughter and his wife in danger, meant nothing to her. She had lost respect for the man she had once called her dad, the man she had once called her father.

Tears fell down from her eyes. It hurt losing someone that once meant everything to you, and know it meant nothing.

She had finally seen the fire in her husband's eyes extinguished as tears formed in those precious gems.

" not only will you have the honour to die by my hand" he cocked his gun at him " you will die the same way you killed my mother." he kept putting bullets into his heart and then from the corner of her eyes Haniyah saw  Zulqurnain walking in holding a bottle filled with some sort of  liquid and she knew she wouldn't be able to see what was going to happen next.

She knew exactly was going to happen next,and she shuts her eyes closed. She believed that Aaban had done his job, as he pulled her weak body with his, out of the abandoned warehouse. She didn't know if her mother was behind her or someone had grabbed her, but she knew for sure that someone did have her with them.

Then just like a cliche movie the warehouse burst into flames, and the two people who once meant everything to her one upon a time were gone, just like that. She lost her father, and she lost her best friend.

This might have seemed like the battle was over, but she knew, deep inside, that this wasn't the end.