15. A G W A H - A B D U C T E D

"You're acting dumb,Haniyah," he whispered into her ears, "I love you more than anything" his lips making contact to her neck. She smiled as she felt him grin against her neck.

Her eyes snapped open as she felt pain on her cheek. She blinked her eyes, trying to see in the dark room she was in. There stood Veronica, her hair pulled into a clean pony tail and dress sticking to her body like tape.

"You bitch!" Haniyha screamed but her body froze as she felt the blunt part of the knife against her neck.

"If you know what's good for you, you won't  say a single word" she heard a husky voice snarl from above her. Haniyah's eyes widened as she stared at the man in front of her. Tears slipped from her eyes as she sat on the cold ground, her body aching in pain, her stomach crying for food and water.

"Now, now Haniyah is this how you speak to your sister?" Veronica's high pitched voice spoke.

Sister?

Haniyah stared up at the woman in confusion, the knife still pressed against her neck.

"Well not your full sister but I'm your half sister" she laughed maniacally, " your daddy had sex with my mom and had me." She smirked at Haniyah. "Didn't you wonder where your daddy would disappear for days?"

Haniyah stared up at the woman, "you're lying, Thad all you ever do is lie."

She sat frozen as the knife held against her was pressed harder. 

"Believe what you want to believe, Honey, but once we're done with you, your Aaban will be mine and only mine." She motioned for the man to let her go. Haniyah let out a quite breath of relief as He gave her one last glare as him and Veronica walked out of the room.

She sat there frozen as reality clashed onto her.

Tears streamed down her face as her mind wandered off to her husband, her Aaban.

Aaban, where are you? I miss you. Oh Allah, I hope you know that I'm gone, and that you are looking for me.

What I would do to be by your side again.

Though she thought she knew nothing, but, as her heart began to miss him,  the little things began to flood her mind.

His acts like a complete asshole to the people who doesn't like, but the people he cares a about he would become a complete sweetheart.

His eyes would crinkle when he laughed. When he smiles genuinely, which is very rare, his dimples would be more emphasised. When he jokes in his own sarcastic way and laugh knowing he was funny. He was caring in his own mean way.

She remembers how he would scrunch up his nose when she would kiss it, how he smile fondly at his siblings when they were trying to annoy him, how his eyes twinkled when he was near his parents, how he hated vegetables in his burgers, how when he would be angry his eyes will go blank as if no emotions are within him, how his hand will pull into fist, he wouldn't scream,he wouldn't frown, he'll be calm, like the calm before the storm.

That is the real Aaban Waheed, the man she fell in love with.

Yet, one should not forget that he is the ruthless mafia boss out there. His not afraid nor hesitant to slit the throats of the ones who cross his path. His words can affect you even if you don't want them to. He can twist your words and make you regret ever crossing his path. He is smart in his situations, prepared for the worst. That is the very characteristic of a mob boss, and his appearance sums it all up.

His black hair tousled up into quiff, there always that one strand of hair that made its way into his face. His hazel green eyes that always held a glaze of secrecy that he knew something that you did not, that they held the darkest of secrets beneath them. His soft cheeks and his hard jaw, his pink lips which felt so soft against Haniyah's.