9. N A Y A - N E W

Walking up next to an arm wrapped around her waist was something Haniyah was not used to. The warmth from the body next to her was somewhat comforting. Her mind tried to register where she was, and in who's arms was she wrapped up in. It didn't take long as her tired gaze fell of the heavy rock on her hand. The memories from the night before can rushing back into her mind.

The wedding, her parents being there and literally walking out of her life, the kiss and her sleeping in my heavy dress.

She finally felt uncomfortable in the dress she was wearing. Her head felt heavy. She shifted around trying to get out of the arms that held her captive. Successfully she freed herself without waking her husband up.

Her husband.

Turning to look at him, his peaceful face made the feeling from the night before rush back into her mind. The kiss and the warmth that she felt from his lips. The way butterflies and sparks that filled her body. She didn't  know what it was, but she knew that there was something certainly there. She might not want to admit it but she was attracted to him. Her heart felt something for him. She didn't understand what and she didn't understand why.

She turned her gaze away from him and made her way to the closet where her clothes were neatly paced. She picked out a simple maxi skirt and white blouse.

Making her way to what she assumed was the washroom. Her guessing being right. She made my way to the mirror, staring back at her were eyes filled with hope. Hope for what reason, she had no idea. She smiled lightly, her eyes lit up. What was happening. Why was she feeling this way? Just last night she had cried till she was worn out.

She took deep breath removing all the jewelry and her ring, washing off all the make up using the face wash that sat on the counter top.

Soon enough she was done taking a bath was changed into the clothing she had picked out. She picked up the ring, examining it. It was truly a beautiful ring there was no doubt in that. A band surrounded with diamonds and a rectangle shaped diamond in the middle, it was truly a unique ring. Sighing she slipped the ring back on her finger.

Once she was satisfied with the way she looked she made her way out of the washroom to only be meet with a a shirtless Aaban sitting up on the bed. She immediately averted her gaze to the ground. She slowly made her way to the entrance of the room. Just as she was about to open the door, warm arms wrapped around her waist pulling her towards their bare chest.

Hot breaths sent shivers down my body.
"And just where do you think your going?" His voice filled with toughness and sleepiness. The sound of his voice was enough for Haniyah to let out a shaky breath. Her body felt hot, and her heart began to beat. She was turned around and his well crafted chest came into her view. It was as if he can read her thoughts. He pulled her closer to him, her arms wrapping around his shoulder as they shared a hug. Her eyes shut close as she breathed in his sent. A mix of cinnamon and a hint of the Armani cologne he was wearing last night. His hand caressed her body as he held her in his right grasp.

"I'm sorry about last night." His left a light kiss on her fore head, " I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable, I don't know what I was thinking, and it was totally uncalled for." For some reason his apology made Haniyah's heart flutter with content. She smiled against his skin, no longer in control of her body and muttered out a small "it's okay"

They pulled away from each other, her cheeks burning red and his face held a small smile. She bit her lip and turned away from him.

I felt his presence move away from her.

" be ready for tonight, it's gonna be our reception." With that he walked into the closet, as Haniyah walked out the room to Asiya's room.

As she entered her room she bombarded with information about the event that was going to take place tonight.

She sighed as she was once again placed on a chair and people began playing with my face and hair.

This is going to be a long day.

________________

Sorry guys, this chapter is a bit short but it's kinda like a filler to give you guys the on-site of the growing feelings of Haniyah toward Aaban.