3. W O H - H I M

*%*

Sunlight poured down on to Haniyah's face as she blinked her eyes open, only to shut them immediately when the sun hit her sensitive eyes.

Sitting up, she rubbed her eyes trying to get them to be fully wake them up.

When her eyes and mind were fully awake, she realized that she was in an unfamiliar room.

Where the hell am I?

The events of the night before came flooding into her mind.

The picture, her family kicking her out, the arms, the dark voice.

What has my life come to?

As she scrambled off the bed, she tripped over the sheets and fell face down onto a wooden floor. She pouted as she rubbed her sore head.

It felt like everything was going wrong in her life.

Just then, she noticed that she wasn't wearing the clothing she had on the night before, but was in some tights and an oversize shirt they smelled just like an Armani cologne.

It was a man's shirt.

But who changed me?

Just as she was about to get up from the cold brown floor, the doors to the room slammed open.

A man stood there.

And he was a sight to see.

He had to be about 6 feet. His hair was black and his eyes were green with hints of brown, protected by long lashes. His jaw was strong and sharp, while his jaw and chin covered with a light stubble, it suits him. His lips were thin but plump.

He screamed power.

Her gaze fell to the floor.

Don't stare at him like that Haniyah.

She moved a piece of her rich brown hair, from where it had fallen by her eyes.

Her eyes widened as she just realized that she wasn't wearing a scarf and that made her terrified!

No one other than the people she trusted had ever seen her without her scarf, but here she was in front of an unknown man who screamed power and dominance, and he had the full ability to see her rich brown hair.

"Haniyah." His voice was deep, and it held power, even with a simple word "it's nice to see your awake"

He stared at her. Her cute little nose was all red as were her cheeks. He could tell it embarrassed her that he could see her hair. The way she was biting in her lips and the way her beautiful brown eyes filled with tears stared at the floor.

He was watching her for a long time. Ever since he was told about her 3 years ago. She was as beautiful as she looked for afar. Her hair that is always hidden behind a scarf was a sight to see. He has immediately fallen in love with her. Call it the will of Allah, he believed it was meant to be. He felt possessive of her from the moment he saw her

Her brown eyes continued to gaze the brown polished wood was beneath her feet as if that was the most interesting thing in the world. Her gaze never rose, not even when his brown boots were inches away from her

"I prefer to be looked at when I'm speaking to someone." With that, his fingers gripped her chin painfully, pulling it up to her eyes where gazed into his.

They were even more beautiful up close.

"Don't touch me." Even in a state where she could feel her body shaking with fear, the words left her mouth.

Her eyes widened as she saw the rage filling his eyes.

A wicked smirk grew on his face as his eyes narrowed.

His eyes were blank, but they held immense anger.

"Now, now darling," he tsked his teeth, "did your parents not teach you how you speak to those superior to you" His grip on my chin tightening with every word, to the point it got painful.

Instead of keeping her mouth shut. Her mouth thought it was the perfect time to speak.

"Did your mother never teach you how you never hurt a girl? "

His eyes darkened with each word she spoke and her fear got worse.

Ya Allah saves me.

The grip on her chin released only for him to grab me by her wrist and pull her body closer to his.

"Don't speak to me like that, Haniyah," his grip got painful and she could feel it starting to swell up. "I won't hesitate to kill you."

No matter how much he loved someone, he did not handle being disrespected. He was a man of great power, a man that no one dares speaks against.

"I will say this once, and I don't like to repeat myself" his face was so close to Haniyah's that she could feel his hot breath on her face as she shut her eyes close, "you belong to me, remember that."

Her breath got caught in her throat as her eyes shot opened.

"I don't belong to you. I never was, and I never will be." she couldn't hold back the words.

"You were always mine." His face grew stern. "They made you my bride from the day you were born." He finished.

Don't cry Haniyah.

Don't show him your weakness.

She chanted to herself.

She just glared up at him with her eyes.

"I. Will. Never. Be. Yours."

He let go of her wrist that was bruised.

He gave me that devil like smirk that sends shivers down her back and walked out, closing the door behind him.

As soon as he left, her feet gave up as she fell to the ground, with only one thought in her mind.

I will never be his.

*%*