1. K H A T R A - D A N G E R

¥

"The Nutella finished."

Haniyah's mother's voice echoed through the room, her brown eyes held amusement as she smirked at her daughter. Haniyah's eyes grew wide as she stared at her mother in disbelief.

The Nutella finished.

The words echoed in her head.

No one wants to hear that in the morning, especially on a Monday morning. It never made sense to her why people are so happy in the mornings.

What is it with happy morning people?

She turned to glare at the raven haired man. His hazel eyes held amusement as he stared down at his little sister.

She grumbled under her breath as her older brother, Zuber laughed, taking a bite of his Nutella sandwich. Letting her know that he was the one who took the last bit of the Nutella.

She pouted.

He took the last bit of what we left of the Nutella.

"I hate you" she grumbled as she made her way to her seat. Grabbing a piece of bread, she smeared a good amount of butter over it. She ate her bread all while cursing her brother in her mind. If she was to swear, her mother would bury her 6 feet under the ground.

"Why the long face, princess?" She heard her father's deep laugh echo through the dining room, but she knew that he already knew what happened, just wanting to tease her like the rest of her family. He sat down on his chair next to where her mother stood. Leaning into kiss her cheek, she turned brighter red, causing the two siblings to groan and gag.

"Zuber ate all the Nutella," she whined to her father as she continued to eat her bread.

"I'll buy some on the way back from work," Zuber spoke up, smirking at her.

"You better." She glared at him, continuing to eat in a peaceful silence until they heard a car honk from the driveway.

"HANIYAH ADEELS' HERE" Adam, Haniyah's twin screamed from where he was sitting on the patio outside.

She quickly finished the last bits of her bread, grabbing her bag she made her way towards the door, kissing her family goodbye.

She closed the door behind her, making her way to where the chestnut haired boy sat. His glass was on the tip of his nose as he looked down into the book he was reading. She smiled and pushed his glasses upwards. He looked up and smiled at his sister, his brown eyes sparkling.

"By Adi" She kissed her twin's tan cheek and made her way towards her best friend's car.

Smiling, she opened the door to his car and slipped in.

"Hey Ads" she smiled at her partner in crime. His hazel, greenish eyes sparkled in the sunlight. His raven hair was pushed back with a hair band, and the beard he was trying to grow only looked like a small stubble.

"Hey fatty" He laughed as Haniyah slapped him with the binder in her hand.

"Okay, ouch, okay, sorry, sorry." He laughed out,

"Don't okay me, I had the worse morning ever," she whined as she crossed her arms, her lips formed into a pout.

"Why? what happened now" he spoke as he pulled out of the driveway and started driving to their campus.

"The Nutella finished, Zuber ate what we had left," Haniyah grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest, a pout formed on her lips.

"You and your obsession with Nutella" He smiled at her, a hidden spark of love lit in his eyes, going unnoticed by the girl.