03

FANTASIA P.O.V

"Yeah yeahh... you win," I admitted, "Now get down here or I'll start to wander around again." I threatened him back. He wouldn't want me to wandered alone again because it was dark already. He'll afraid that something bad would happen to me. "Now you don't want that right Peter?"

He started to float down with a frowned on his face, I smirked. He gave me a glare which I returned with the sweetest smile I could put on my face. He and I continued to walk back to camp and talked about some nonsense. He was always like this around me, just like a brother and only to me. He was more strict with the other lost boy. Of course there were times where he would give me punishment because I stepped out of the line but it was very rare.

~~~

When we arrived at camp everyone's eyes became wider. Obviously they were shocked to see a girl in Peter's arm other than me. I did that sometimes, I would fell asleep at the beach and Peter or the other lost boy would ended up carrying me back to camp.

They began to crowded the new girl and started asking question like 'How does she get here?', 'Is it really a girl?', 'Who is she?'.

Peter got furious so he shouted, "Everyone shut it!" When peter shouted that everyone became quiet and he started talking, "We still don't know who is she and how she get here. Fant is the one who found her laying and already unconscious. So we can't ask anything yet. Now because we don't know anything about her. I think it's the safest if we put her in the cage." Everyone nodded and Peter continue, "Felix put her in one of the cage."

Felix, Peter's right hand man nodded and got up. He took the girl in his arm and started walking to the forest to where the cages were and the lost boy followed him. They were too curious about the girl.

"You really alright?" Peter suddenly asked me. I nodded. "Go to sleep, sunshine. You've been wandering all day. You must be tired."

I nodded again, and walked to Peter who had his arm wide open. Something he always did, "You know Peter..." I said still in his arms, "Don't you think I'm to old for that nickname and this kind of affection?"

He scoffed like I just said the stupidest thing on earth, "This is Neverland, Sunshine. Where time freezes and so does aging. So you are still my little girl. And you'll never grow up."

"You also know that your age and mine is not that much of a difference, right?"

"I also know that, but I will never stop treating you like a little girl. Cause I could never forget the little girl that always stayed up all night waiting for me, just too play. And also the baby that say my name for her first word and made everyone in the orphanage shocked and confused. And started asking 'who is this Peter?' And sort..."

I punch his chest playfully, embarrassed of the memory.

He laughed because of my red face, "But wait wasn't that the same girl who called me an old man? But she also said that our age is not much of a difference

He laughed because of my red face, "But wait wasn't that the same girl who called me an old man? But she also said that our age is not much of a difference... Hmmm now I'm confused." He said pretending to think.

"Hahaha," I laughed sarcastically, "Good night Peter," I said, didn't want the conversation to go on. So I started heading to my little hut that was covered with protection spell Peter made. To keep me away from danger. Talk about protectiveness...