05

ANDREA P.O.V

"And I am... much... worse."

When he said that it sent chills down my spine. He terrified me. How could he be making fun of me for one second and then completely turned almost like a killing machine a second later.

"Do you understand?" He asked still in that dangerous tone and same expression. I nodded because I'm to scared. "Alright I think that's enough conversation for today."

And he just walked away... just like that. WAIT?! How could he walked away just like that?!!! He didn't even free me. And not telling me the name of this island. How could he?!

"Hey Peter!" I shouted and it stopped his track.

He turned around and walked closed to me, his eyes filled with rage. "Did I give you permission to call me by that name?"

"What?" I asked.

"Never call me by that name." He said still glaring at me. "Do you understand?"

I nodded. How stupid it is. How could he be that angry just because I called him by his first name. And the worst part was, he didn't tell me anything. If he did told me that, I wouldn't have called him by 'Peter'. But I definitely learnt one thing today. That is not to mess with Peter Pan.

FANTASIA P.O.V
I woke up because of the club that one of the lost boys were banging together. The thing that was use to woke us all up. I streched and got out of bed, I saw everyone already gathered together. I ran a little to the middle of the camp.

"Am I late?" I asked and everyone shook their head, "Thank God..."

Felix handed me my breakfast and I ate it immediately because I was starving. After breakfast Peter assigned our task for today. After knowing their jobs everyone started to leave. I purposely stayed behind so I could talk to Peter.

"Peter," I called.

"Yes, Sunshine?" He answered. When he saw my expression his smile disappeared immediately, "What is it?"

"I was wondering about the girl. Is she alright?"

He nodded, "Yes she is. I was thinking of letting her out tonight. So she can join us and you could have a sister. Of some sort..."

"You sure she's not a threat?" I asked still couldn't trust her 100% because I've got trust issues from my past.

He sighed, "Fan... what did I tell you yesterday?"

I nodded, "Alright. I trust you. I'm going to do my job now. Bye~~"

PETER P.O.V
"Get back straight you hear me!" I shouted, "I don't want you to wander around!"

"Alright!" She shouted back and disappeared to the forest. I thought after all this time living here she would forget about her trust issues. But I guess I was wrong, till when is she gonna be like this.

I sighed and decided not to think of it. I grabbed a plate and put some food on it. Then, I started to walk to the princess. When I arrived there, she was still asleep. I looked at her sleeping figure, closely. I couldn't take a good look at her yesterday because it's dark. She hasn't got a bad face, nice hair. In this state she look pretty. She started to open her eyes, and when she saw me. She sat immediately.

"Woah... easy now princess," I said, "I'm not gonna hurt you." When she looked relaxed I continue, "Morning how's your sleep?"

She scoffed, "Yeah... It's good. I really like sleeping in a cage."

I laughed at her sarcasm. "You really can lifted up my mood and with that in my mind. Maybe I will let you out tonight."

"Really?" She asked, wide eyes. She seems really happy.

"Maybe... now eat your breakfast. I've got things to do. Don't do anything stupid and you'll regret it." I said and gave her breakfast. Then I walked away to do the stuff that was need to be done.