10

PETER P.O.V
I was watching Lex and Jupe trained while waiting on Andrea and Fant. They took a long time. Well I knew Fant will not take a long time washing herself so I knew it must be Andrea. I heard footstep so I turned around and saw that the girls were coming closer to us.

"About time." I said. Then I looked at Andrea, "You look better."

"What is that suppose to mean?" She asked.

I scoffed, "That will be the last time I compliment you."

"What?" She asked again. I ignored her and continue to watched Lex and Jupe. "Is he always like that?" I heard Andrea whispered to Fant.

"Yes," Fant answered, "And just so you know. That statement he said about you is a compliment. You should've say thanks."

"How should I know." She replied. "Ahh!" She suddenly screamed which made all of us to turned to her. So did Lex and Jupe.

"What?!" I asked with angered tone.

"He was going to beat him!" She said pointing at Lex that was going to punch Jupe, "How could you let it happened? AND HOW COME NONE OF YOU STOP IT!? TO SCARED OF PAN?!"

"Andrea," Fant said, "Calm down. It's just training."

"What?" She asked her eyes wide.

"They are training their fighting skill." Fant explained.

"We train everyday. That is what we do in Neverland." Kaein added.

"For what?" She asked again.

"Well..." Felix said, "For everything that may come. We have to be prepared."

"But he is just a boy." She said pointing at Jupe.

I chuckled, "We all are. Didn't you hear me yesterday? We may look like a boy, but it's just the outside. We all are older than you. Even Jupe." She looked at Fant, and Fant nodded. "Alright. Lex Jupe that's enough."

They both exit the training circle. I clasped my hand together and look at our new member.

"Andrea, in honour to welcome you," I said, "You can pick your opponent to duel. And also you can choose your duel. Sword, Fighting even archery. You choose."

"Uhm... Is it okay if I skip?" She asked, "I haven't try any of does thing."

"Well there's a first time for everything." I said, "Fant, will you please show her how it's done."

Fant nodded and stepped into the training circle. "What would you like to see Andrea?" Fant asked her.

"Sword," she answered.

"Good choice." I said, "She's very good at that. Fant you'll go againts me alright."

Fant chuckled, "With pleasure Mr. Pan."

I got my sword appeared with magic and so did Fant.

"How?" Andrea asked, her face was very shocked. "How did you both do that?"

We both chuckled, "Magic of course."

"What?" She asked again.

"Man... Someone must explain everything to you. But now," I turned to my favourite lost girl and bowed, "Mi lady, may I have this dance?"

She smiled, "En garde."

She swing her sword right to my chest which I dodge easily. I aimed her arm and she blocked my attack. We continued to blocked and dodge each others attack. But I managed to cut her arm not deep just a slight. She managed to tripped me and threw my sword but I quickly regained my balance and kick her sword out of her hand. It landed near my sword. We both looked at each other for a split second before both of us reached for our sword. We reached it at the same time then we both aimed it at each others throat. That is how we finished our sword game in Neverland either someone gave up or someone aimed their sword to the opponents throat.

"It's a draw sunshine," I said while smiling and catching my breath.

She is also catching her breath and nodded, "Good play oldman."

Everybody cheered and clapped. "How's your arm?" I asked her.

She looked at her arm, "It's fine. I just need to rinse it. Be right back." Blue smoke appeared around her sword and the sword disappeared with it. She then walked to the forest guessing to the waterfall to washed her cuts.

"Lex could you please escort her and please take your time? I don't want her to see this. You know how she is right."

Lex nodded and followed her to the woods.
I turned to Andrea she looked amazed. "Ms. Andrea now that you've seen and I hoped you take notes. It's your turn, love."

Now she looked shocked, "What?"

"It is your turn to train love." I said, "You can use my sword. Who do you want to go againts?"

ANDREA P.O.V
"Who do you want to go againts?" He asked. He wasn't joking. Is he crazy? I can't do that stuff that he and Fant did. I never even go outside my castle.

"I can't," I said.

"Because you haven't try," he sighed. "Alright come here. I'll teach you. Kaein give her your sword. Because you're going to go againts me you can't use mine love."

I stepped to the circle with the sword Kaein gave me.

He smirked and I'd be lying if I say that  he wasn't attractive that way. There's just something about him that made me felt connected somehow.

"Let's begin shall we?"