11

FANTASIA P.O.V

"Fant," I heard someone called me. It was easy to recognized the voice. I mean I've been living with the lost boys for... well, for as long as I can remember. It was Lex that called me.

"Wait up," he said.

"Come on slowpoke." I said, "I'm not even running. You are just really slow."

"I like to take my time," He said appearing out of the trees.

"Peter send you didn't he?" I asked but obviously I already know the answer.

"Do I need to answer that?" He asked back. I chuckled and shook my head.

We arrived at the waterfall and I washed my cut. After I washed it, we head back to camp. I wanted to go back to camp immediately but he slowed me down. Because Lex insist that we took the long road which I don't understand. But when we got back to camp I understand completely because what I saw, broke my heart. Andrea laid there, unconscious with a several cuts on her body.

"Peter!" I shouted furiously. I told him, I told him to go easy on her. But he didn't listen.

PETER P.O.V

I position myself beside her and taught her a little bit. Giving her information to where put her hands and feet, how to blocked, how to attach and many more. She was learning fast.

"Okay," I said, "Looks like you are ready. Ready?"

"No," she said immediately.

I laughed, "Too bad. Start."

I attacked her immediately and she got cut. Well it's not deep cause Fant asked me to go easy on her and that's what I'm going to do. It's also because she just learnt today so it won't be fair. 

She and I fought quite a bit. She was not bad for a starter. No, not bad at all. Because of that reason I leveled up my game a little. Leveled up my speed just a little bit but she immediately got overwhelmed. Maybe she was tired but I'm not going to stop now. I kept attacking her and gave her several cuts.

She suddenly raised her hand, "Okay. That's it. I give up."

I gave her another cuts and she fell down, "You are not allowed to quit." I said in an intimidating tone, but before I continued. She fell down unconsious.

Oh no, I thought. Someone is not going to be happy and I was right. Her voice ring to my ears shouting my name.

"PETER!" She shouted furiously. I turned around to the source of the voice. Fant stomped her way over to me with an angry expression on her face. "I told you. I told you not to be too harsh on her!"

"I wasn't," I said, "I swear. Ask the boys. Boys?"

They all nodded, but of course she wouldn't trusted it just like that. She folded her arms and raising her eyebrows.

"I swear!" I said.

She sighed and walked over to her. She checked her pulse and I rolled my eyes. She was the one that didn't trust her yesterday and now she was this concerned about her? But that is Fantasia. You could stab her with a sword and she'll still prevented the sword that will stab you from behind. Cause she's someone that couldn't see anyone got hurt no matter how much that person hurt her. But if you hurt the one that she care about, well that a whole other chapter mate.

"Hade help me. Carry her to my hut." She said, "Please."

"No," I said. "I'm the one to blame. I'll be the one carrying her."

Fant gave me a glare but I still lifted Andrea in my arms and took her to Fant's hut with Fant trailing behind me. Input Andrea in Fant's bed and step aside so that Fant could take care of her.

"I really did take it easy with her," I said. Fant was still focused on bandaging Andrea. "Fant."

She sighed, "Alright, I believe you."

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"I'M TRYING TO FOCUSE HERE PETER!" she said with a high note. "Please... I think she needs sihir potion."

I chuckled, "Now now Fant. Do you forget?" I said stepping closer to her. I put one hand on her shoulder and another in front of her face to get her attention. I twirled my hand then a little bit of green smoke appeared in my hands. "We got magic. She can be healed with just a snap of my hand."

She glared at me, "Yea I know. And do you also forget what's happening to you? Don't waste your magic Pan. You'll never know whats gonna happen. It's fine I can manage. No magic needed"

I took back my hand and look at Andrea. I started to feel guilty for what I did.

Wait? What? Me? Peter Pan feeling guilty? It couldn't possibly. But that's the feeling right? When you feel bad that you've done something bad to someone. How could it be possible? Who is she exactly?! How could I hear her wishes every night!? What was in my mind that I decided to brought her here!? And the most important thing is...

What is the price of bringing her here?

Cause we all know that...

All magic comes with a price