06

A/N
HEYOL GUYS! I AM HERE TO WARN YOU!
Don't squeal too much when you get to the bottom. It's gonna be filled with... just read and you'll find out. Sorry not the type of girl who likes to give spoilers or to hear spoilers. Nothing bad I promise✌✌. ENJOY💙

PETER P.O.V
It was night already and I decided to let Andrea out from the cage. When I got to her cage, I saw her sleeping. She didn't even try to break out? Did I scare her? Or maybe she was smart enough to not try and mess with me.

I shook the cage a little and she immediately open her eyes.

"Are you letting me out?" She asked happily.

"I don't know," I said messing with her, "Should I?"

"If you are not letting me out." She said, "Why are you here?"

"I just missed you," I said jokingly.

She stared at me with a flat face. Hm... she didn't buy that, did she?

"You done?" She asked, "Could you please open the cage now?"

"You are no fun, princess." I said and opened her cage. When it opened she just stay there. Not doing anything. "Why aren't you getting out?"

"Umm... little help," she said and signalling me about her dress.

I chuckled, "Idiot princess." I gave her a hand and lift her out from the cage. When she got down, she punched me in the stomach. It didn't hurt much but I sure felt it.

"That was for locking me in a cage for almost 24 hours. Making fun of me. Saying low things about me and had me againts my will."

"You got some nerves, princess." I walked slowly to her and she stepped back. She stopped againts a tree. Right now it was like I was a predator and she was my prey. I shocked her by slamming both of my hands to the tree and giving her a glare. She looked away obviously scared. I wasn't gonna do anything to her. I just wanted to mess with her. It was fun...

I chuckled and began to walk back to camp. "Come on follow me."

She just stood there. Didn't move.

ANDREA P.O.V
I just stood here, dumbfounded. He did it again. How dare he. He was being all joker on one second and then became a killer in a split second. I was furious, but I didn't know to whom. To him for being a jerk or to myself for being a coward.

"Well? Aren't you hungry?" He asked, "Come on. Time may stopped here but it doesn't mean I like to waste my time ."

"Wait? Time stopped?" I asked him curiously. "What do you mean?"

"God... you just don't run out of question do you?" He said irritated.

Then he began to walked away. I'm forced to follow him because I didn't know where I am and I might get lost. Also because it was already dark. And lastly because I was hungry...

"You know why I haven't run out of question?" I asked but of course that was not a question that needed answer, "Because you haven't freaking answer any of them! And you haven't tell me anything!"

I was furious but he just responded me with a hummed. When I was about to grow more furious, I saw a fire. Then I saw a group of boys arround that fire. I stopped my track, and Pan turned around signalling me to follow him, I did.

When Pan stepped out from the trees, all eyes were on him. He turned again to check if I was following. I stopped again right before the light from the moon hit me. So they couldn't see me.

Pan sighed, "Come here. What are you doing?"

I took a deep breath and walked out from the forest slowly. When they all saw me, they started to whisper to one another. I walked to Pan's side.