12

FANTASIA P.O.V

I got back with the sihir  potion in my hand and I saw Peter looking at Andrea. His eyes filled with...

Caring?

How could that be. I mean I knew Peter cared about everyone in Neverland, except maybe a few. But this was different. There was something in his eyes that I couldn't describe...

Then suddenly, visions were appearing in my head. Vision about the boy that Peter had searched for many years, Adreanna and Peter, and about who Andreanna is. But the vision didn't answer my question. How did Adreanna got here? But I do know one thing and what's about to happened. It scared me.

"No..." I said weakly. My legs were starting to wobble. Suddenly Peter was already by my side holding my shoulder supporting me so I wouldn't fall.

"What is it?" Peter asked concerned.

"I had visions,"

"What?" He asked surprisingly, "It's been awhile."

He was right, it had been awhile since I had my last vision. Visions was my gift. Visions about the past, future, or some information. But I could never predict when the visions would come. It was something that come and go as it wanted. I always had the gift for as long as I can remember. Even before I lived in Neverland. I never knew how I got it. The visions never told me who I was, it only show what it wanted. The visions is not predictable.

"What did you saw?" He asked.

"A... a... about her," I said pointing at Andreanna, "She... She... she's the evil queen's daughter."

"What?"

"She's the evil queen's daughter Peter!" I said more sternly. "And..." I cut myself. Cause I didn't want to tell Peter about what's going to happened. I did once and it was a mistake cause the future it's not something consistent. It could change depending on your desicion or the telling of it could be the reason it happened.

"And?" He asked.

"She is! She!!" I changed the topic instantly. "She's her daughter."

"But she said that the Evil Queen was her aunt."

"No," I said sternly, "She's her daughter. I'm positive, that's why she got a little magic in her. But just a little."

Peter chuckled, "So?"

I sighed. Of course Peter would laugh, he knew he was better than the Evil queen. But I saw something, that I hoped will change. Cause I really wouldn't know what to do if it happened.

"Peter. It's not funny." I said.

"What is it that is not funny? You are hillarious. Why are you so scared that she's the daughter of the Evil queen. You know well that I'm better than her in so many things."

I know that it's true... but that is not the thing that I'm scared about.

"I know." I said, "But please...pleasee be carefull cause you and I both know that we'll be meeting her one day and maybe. Just maybe. She wouldn't be alone."

"Did the visions show you that?"

"Just promised me Peter," I said sternly. I felt my eyes started becoming watery.

"Fant," He asked and put a hand on my shoulder. He looked me in the eyes but I just looked down. I didn't want him to see my weak side. "What did you see? Why are you crying?"

"You know damn well that I can't tell you, Peter." I answered.

"Is it bad?" He asked.

I nodded, "So bad. That I don't want to know what will happened next."

He pulled me into a hugged, "There... There..." he said comforting me and patted my back, "Everything's gonna be alright. You said it yourself. The future is not consistent and it always change depending on our desicion. Trust me sunshine."

I nodded and wiped away my tears, "Alright. I want to take care of Andreanna now."

I sat on the edge of the bed. Trying to pour the potion to Andrea's mouth. When it's done we both left Andrea too rest.

"Peter. I'm going to go for a walk. You know, to clear my head."

He looked at me for a while. But eventually nodded.

"Just don't go for too long. Be back before dinner." He said. Fatherly much?

I nodded and started too walked away. Too the Beach where I used to sit for hours.

I kept thinking about my vision. It made me scared of course. I would be a fool if I wasn't. Peter was being calm about it because he didn't see what I saw. I saw the villains and heroes will come to Neverland. To take back what Peter took from them. And what terrified me the most is that this time

Peter Pan is gonna fail.

And how I hope it's gonna change cause I didn't only see he failed. I also see his death.

Peter Pan is gonna fail and he's going to be gone
Forever.

I don't know. I don't know what am I going to do without him. He's been the one that took care of me since I was little. And with him gone...

Now I'm stressed out. Everyone must thought that these vision is gift but for me sometimes they're curse. Because the vision would get to your head and you couldn't helped but to always think about it.

A/N
HEYOL!! I'M BACK!
OH MY GOD!!! HOW I MISS MY WATTPAD!
Ok Guyz I'm gonna start updating again so don't worry. No one is worryyy (Me talking to myself)
Thank you for waiting💙💙
Click that star will youu :"). I need it...